Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
INSIDER DRAFT INFO STRAIGHT FROM ZAC!
(03-08-2020, 04:06 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He went to 6 o-linemen because alls we did was run the ball, which made us too predictable.  We won the division that year because of mainly running the ball so much didn't put points on the board but then Carson won it with 4th quarter comebacks.  

It won us the division, but we only had, what, one convincing win and then lost in the playoffs?

Even if we did go run-heavy that year, if Marvin would have known how to game plan appropriately and make in-game adjustments, we could have had a special year.

They beat Green Bay, and swept the division that year. That's 2 wins over the reigning Super Bowl champions, and one over the team that would win it the following season.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2020, 05:04 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, when we get to Zac's 7th year at the helm, we can look back on this and make a comparison.

Boy better start racking up some wins if he wants to sniff 7 seasons.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-06-2020, 11:07 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: My friend lives in Cincinnati and he and my other friend ran into Zac at happy hour.  Our other friend asked him if we're drafting Burrow and, without hesitation, says "don't know......  think we should draft a punter or kicker?"

Stayed straight-faced for a second and then cracked a smile and a chuckle!

Just glad that we have a coach with a bit of personality and that's open to interaction with fans!

It's the same way that he seems like a player's coach and will have (or already has) them buy into his scheme and have faith for the season and future!

I'm excited!

so what was the insider information there brad?

Your friends saw ZT at a bar and he joked about a punter or a kicker?

Problem is his scheme doesn't seem up to par with the rest of the NFL based on last season
Reply/Quote