Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ISIS Fighter With 55 Kills Deserts After Non-Payment of Wages
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/jihadi-killed-55-people-fighting-5651156

Quote:Areeb Majeed, 23, is said to have travelled to Iraq to wage holy war, but became disillusioned when his wages were not paid.

Sounds like some of these guys are more American than they would like to admit.
[Image: bey.gif]
"Kill The Infidel...Mohhamid number 1...DEATH TO AMERICA!!"

"Uuuummm, we no get paid? I got to get paid man...I got bills, a wife, kids...why you not pay me? Damn, I'm out of here...hey, Great Britain, I'm sorry man, I love you. Can I come home now? I made a mistake."
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Stuff like this just goes to show how their use of religion is only an excuse for their actions and not actually a driving force.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(05-16-2015, 07:32 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Stuff like this just goes to show how their use of religion is only an excuse for their actions and not actually a driving force.

Exactly. Half of the fighters that use the Quran as a shield are not even able to read it and are just trained soldiers because of something that happened to a relative or close relation. My favorite is the ISIS leaders who claim that Islam is a violent religion.
[Image: bey.gif]