Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virginia church sign suggesting that seeking equal rights is satanic
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/06/virginia-church-sign-turns-heads-with-its-suggestion-that-seeking-equal-rights-is-satanic/

Quote:With the Supreme Court about to rule on same-sex marriage this month and a white supremacist killing nine members of a historically black congregation this week in Charleston, the country is at a crossroads on major social issues involving equality. So the timing for a sign outside a Virginia church linking Satan and equal rights seems a bit odd.

The sign outside Taylor Road Baptist Church reads, “Remember Satan was the first to demand equal rights.”

[Image: sign-churchjpg-800x430.png]

When local television WTVR tried to interview church pastor Mel Kunkled, he declined to go on camera. But he told WTVR that the sign doesn’t target any specific group.

The actual Bible passage is the origination story about Satan. It depicts the angel Lucifer trying to take dominion away from God, and as a result being cast down to hell.

Passerby Terri Young was not happy about the message.

“Are they talking about the gay community, are they talking about minorities, are they talking about women?” she said to WTVR. “But any of them, it’s dogma over humanity, is all I kept thinking — how ridiculous it was to put something like that there.”

Later, she added “I mean, what is that teaching children then? It’s not okay to ask for equal rights? If you do, and someone else thinks you shouldn’t have them. That you equal Satan? I don’t get it.”

Young said she was so shocked, she did a U-turn to make sure she read the sign correctly.

Watch the local news segment here:
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-20-2015, 04:25 PM)GMDino Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/2015/06/virginia-church-sign-turns-heads-with-its-suggestion-that-seeking-equal-rights-is-satanic/

When i originally glanced at your avi, i thought it said "I'm only satanic when i speak". Ninja

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
hmmmmm.... Maybe this will put the satanic culture in a better light lol
Satan wasn't really the villain in that book anyway. Equal rights is a good thing. Cheers to Satan!
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

(06-22-2015, 02:43 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Satan wasn't really the villain in that book anyway.  Equal rights is a good thing. Cheers to Satan!

Hail Satan! 
[Image: tumblr_mf8venuFkv1rlo1q2o1_1280.jpg]
(06-20-2015, 04:59 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: When i originally glanced at your avi, i thought it said "I'm only satanic when i speak". Ninja

Maybe.

ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-22-2015, 02:43 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Satan wasn't really the villain in that book anyway.  Equal rights is a good thing. Cheers to Satan!

We've been reading it all wrong!
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(06-22-2015, 03:04 PM)GMDino Wrote: Maybe.

ThumbsUp

Well, the font is certainly on the money.  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
How do you find the weird religious stuff dino?

Your always on top of this stuff.