Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IT IS US
If you wasn't with this team when they had rough times, we don't want you now. Who dey!
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:57 PM)Trademark Wrote: If you wasn't with this team when they had rough times, we don't want you now. Who dey!

Well if you come in new to football or didn’t actually have a team before I don’t mind, but yes I hate bandwagoners. And because I’m so far from Cincinnati most people will probably think I’m a bandwagon fan too.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I don't like that take. I want all the fans. I love hearing from bandwagon fans and their energy. For anyone who's stuck it out over the years, the feeling inside is even greater than what the others feel. But I love them all. Since the playoffs this year started, I can go all over town now in Bengals gear and people are excited. That's fun. More fun than I've had in a long time as a fan through the crappy years.

This is the time for us all to live it up and love life as Bengals fans. And this is just the start...
Reply/Quote
I was here.  Who Dey Let's all celebrate.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:59 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: I don't like that take.  I want all the fans.  I love hearing from bandwagon fans and their energy.  For anyone who's stuck it out over the years, the feeling inside is even greater than what the others feel.  But I love them all.  Since the playoffs this year started, I can go all over town now in Bengals gear and people are excited.  That's fun.  More fun than I've had in a long time as a fan through the crappy years.  

This is the time for us all to live it up and love life as Bengals fans.  And this is just the start...

Me either.

We've been the laughing stock of this league for decades.

Now, it seems most neutral fans and fans of other teams want us to win the Super Bowl.

Be excited, and be happy, that others are seeing what a team this is, and want our Bengals to win. WHO DEY!
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:00 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: I was here.  Who Dey Let's all celebrate.

Here here...CheersClappingDrunk
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:58 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Well if you come in new to football or didn’t actually have a team before I don’t mind, but yes I hate bandwagoners. And because I’m so far from Cincinnati most people will probably think I’m a bandwagon fan too.

I saw a gal I used to work with wearing a Bengals hoodie and she put "Who Dey" all over her insta stories.

I commented "I had no idea you were a Bengals fan..." Because she isn't, or wasn't, until like a week ago.

It kind of made me cringe. Actually, it did make me cringe.  Tongue
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:00 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: I was here.  Who Dey Let's all celebrate.

a fan since 1975,,,,,
enjoy  it everyone!! its like a comet you see every so often
Reply/Quote
DESTINY!!! Rock On
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:12 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: DESTINY!!! Rock On

yessir
Reply/Quote
I was 15 the last time we were in a SuperBowl. I've been a die hard fan this whole time. it's been a long time coming. Who Dey!!
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:58 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Well if you come in new to football or didn’t actually have a team before I don’t mind, but yes I hate bandwagoners. And because I’m so far from Cincinnati most people will probably think I’m a bandwagon fan too.

I’m in Australia how do think I feel :p
Reply/Quote
I'm good with whoever wan't to get on board the bandwagon.

It's special for those of us who watched this team come up short for decades, but I'd love to see the Bengals build a huge following. Over the last few weeks, we got to see how well Bengals fans travel to support the team. I want to see that x 1000 wherever they go.
Reply/Quote