Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IT"S GAME DAY!!!!!!
(01-15-2022, 01:58 PM)Tony Wrote: Expect Chase in the slot A lot....

noooooooooooooooo... i want him to go deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep 15+ yrds & TD!!!!
Reply/Quote
WHO F****** DEY! This has been a long time coming! Can ya feel it?!?!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 02:29 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: WHO F****** DEY! This has been a long time coming! Can ya feel it?!?!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 12:02 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: [Image: joe-burrow.gif]

It's a fun day to be a Bengals fan!!

IT IS TIME!!!

Now lets go tire those Raiders out early and put them away. Cool
Reply/Quote
Its a great day to be alive !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Damn fun to be back in the playoffs. And not backing into the WC slot. Owned the division and have a real shot to win today.

Just about time in mountain time to start the pre-party. Can’t wait for the game!
Reply/Quote
If Bengals were 2nd or 3rd seed, would they still have gotten the same day/time slot?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Got peacock locked and ready!
Reply/Quote
Who-Dey!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!
Reply/Quote
I must say, this is a great feeling.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 01:54 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Did anyone besides me have trouble sleeping last night?

Yep. Tough time concentrating today as well. Took me 25 minutes write this response. 
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 01:54 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Did anyone besides me have trouble sleeping last night?

Absolutely. It was horrible. Starting at 3am I got up excited to see what time it was. It was about a every 30 minute occurrence after that and I didn't even go to bed till midnight I think? I'm so damn nervous today. Been waiting for this day for 2 weeks. Hell, my hands are shaking trying to type this message (or could be DT's). I better have a beer.

Reply/Quote
Good luck today from a Louisianian, I'll be rooting hard for y'all's Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 04:50 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Absolutely. It was horrible. Starting at 3am I got up excited to see what time it was. It was about a every 30 minute occurrence after that and I didn't even go to bed till midnight I think? I'm so damn nervous today. Been waiting for this day for 2 weeks. Hell, my hands are shaking trying to type this message (or could be DT's). I better have a beer.

I told y'all a couple of weeks ago, if we win it only gets worse from here with each following game.
Reply/Quote
Run the Hell outta Joe Mixon and get creative with Perine and Evans!!!
SHOCK the world and prove this team is Multi Dimensional baby!!!
Set the tone for all playoffs teams and have them notice we are Very much dangerous and as Scary Good on the field ..Not Just on Paper
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 04:53 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I told y'all a couple of weeks ago, if we win it only gets worse from here with each following game.

Well, I believe you. At least we won't have to wait two weeks again until the SB. Longest friggen wait of my life. My 10yr prison sentence seemed to go by faster.

Reply/Quote
Go BENGALS! WHO DEY! I’d love to see them run a Go Route to Chase,the first play of the game,and just never take their foot off the gas! Attack! Attack! Attack! Don’t be intimidated by this defense.

I’m watching the pregame right now,and they asked Zac Taylor how he was going to approach this game,and his answer was.”We’re going to play the same way we’ve played all season”. “Loose and aggressive”.
Reply/Quote
Good luck today Bengals fans!

Hopefully it's a fun game to watch. May the best team win!
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 01:58 PM)Tony Wrote: Expect Chase in the slot A lot....

Good point ----- 5 to 85 yards a play.
Reply/Quote
I can't tell if I feel sick or I'm just that anxious.
Reply/Quote