• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ITS GAMEDAY!!!
FINALLY!!!

WHODEY!

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I am foaming at the mouth.
Reply/Quote
Taken the day off work so I can drink beers to watch this first game of the season. Which is no mean feat because it’s on 3am Monday morning here.
Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 05:42 AM)wanga Wrote: Taken the day off work so I can drink beers to watch this first game of the season. Which is no mean feat because it’s on 3am Monday morning here.
Who Dey!

You know what they say. Can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning.  

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Who Dey!!! Here's to a great season that starts today.
Reply/Quote
To everyone over there , have a fantastic day and win or lose enjoy the fact that the season is back and we've got the best squad we've ever had that are capable of mind blowing skills unlike previous years where they were capable of mind numbing stupidity. Here's to a successful year with loads of great memories - who dey !!!!!
Reply/Quote
Got tickets for this one months ago. Super amped to take my son to his first NFL game and of course I catch covid on friday. SO his mother had to drive him down from cleveland instead. My son was close to tears when he found out I wasnt gonna be able to go. What he doesnt know is, I was probably closer to tears than he was. 2.5 years and never caught the vid till now. Bad timing
Reply/Quote
Who Dey!

F the Steelers
Well your honor, we've plenty of hearsay and conjecture, those are kinds of evidence. - Lionel Hutz
Reply/Quote
The Super Bowl seems like it was eons ago, and it's more than past time to begin anew.

A new season is like Christmas morning, and today we shake the box to see if we can figure out what we'll be getting. Will it be a PS5? Socks and underwear? A lump of coal? Only time will tell. Merry kickoff, everyone!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Time flies. Can't believe it has been more than 7 months since our playoff run. Here we go again.
Reply/Quote
What a lovely day!
Reply/Quote
The D was amazing last season, I hope the O is the spotlight this season with all the talent in it. I'm pumped.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 09:48 AM)Bengalion Wrote: Time flies. Can't believe it has been more than 7 months since our playoff run. Here we go again.

I was just talking to my wife about this. Time is getting faster with every year. Can't wait for kickoff. 
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 11:29 AM)M.W. Wrote: What a lovely day!

I'm watching rain fall from my front porch this very moment...

Too many good vibes lingering around from last season. So I'm gonna go with the same thing that worked last season. We gotta get these early wins because the back half of our schedule is brutal. It was awesome that we put it all together during that back half last year... Do it again.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 11:53 AM)jason Wrote: I'm watching rain fall from my front porch this very moment...

Too many good vibes lingering around from last season. So I'm gonna go with the same thing that worked last season. We gotta get these early wins because the back half of our schedule is brutal. It was awesome that we put it all together during that back half last year... Do it again.

we are going to pick 6 Trubiscuit today
Reply/Quote
Let's get ready to RUMBLE.

It's going to be a great day to be a Bengals fan !!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 05:42 AM)wanga Wrote: Taken the day off work so I can drink beers to watch this first game of the season. Which is no mean feat because it’s on 3am Monday morning here.
Who Dey!

As my brother in law told me - drinking rum in the morning doesn't make you an alcoholic; it makes you a pirate.
Reply/Quote
So ready!!!! F Pitt let’s beat the shit out of this team. I’m wanting to see how this line looks. Excited to see what Mixon can do. Also want to see Hurst ball out there. Let’s do this. Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
Hard to drink beer all day if you don't get started. So here goes nothing.
Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey

No team I'd rather see our Bengals beat 1st this season other than those dirty ass Steelers.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm seeing lots of comments about how big the pre game crowd is. And just as importantly, how relatively few Steelers jerseys are being seen compared to previous years

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote