Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ian Rapoport - Teryl Austin Invterview
https://omny.fm/shows/rap-sheet-friends/ep-3-bengals-defensive-coordinator-teryl-austin-an

Starts at 23:00

Enjoy

EDIT: Just noticed I spelled Interview wrong.
Reply/Quote
I'm lazy....anything juicy in there?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2018, 09:32 PM)bonesaw Wrote: I'm lazy....anything juicy in there?

Haha, Since when did watching a video become so exhausting?

I thought lazy people like watching TV/videos
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2018, 09:32 PM)bonesaw Wrote: I'm lazy....anything juicy in there?

I’m also lazy anything worth mentioning?
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2018, 10:53 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Haha, Since when did watching a video become so exhausting?

I thought lazy people like watching TV/videos

Sometimes we steal moments from working, to take a peek on here.  Not enough time to watch an interview video..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
He said that he dislikes Asian people.  He also sleeps underground and doesn't trust banks with his money.  Said something about alien DNA and lizard people running the country.  Famous people being actors/shills...I'm starting to wonder about this hire  Mellow
Reply/Quote
Quote:Just noticed I spelled Interview wrong.
OMG! There went every bit of your credibility. Misspelling invterview is the worst sin you could have ever committed. Turn in your fan card immediately and write "I will not misspell invterview again" on the blackboard 500 times.. You were probably chewing gum when you did it too! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2018, 09:25 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: He said that he dislikes Asian people.  He also sleeps underground and doesn't trust banks with his money.  Said something about alien DNA and lizard people running the country.  Famous people being actors/shills...I'm starting to wonder about this hire  Mellow
Well at least he didn't knock the pick of Cedric Ogbuihi in the first round a few years ago. That would have been an automatic disqualifier. 

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
What? No visuals????

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2018, 10:59 AM)grampahol Wrote: OMG! There went every bit of your credibility. Misspelling invterview is the worst sin you could have ever committed. Turn in your fan card immediately and write "I will not misspell invterview again" on the blackboard 500 times.. You were probably chewing gum when you did it too! 

How did you know I was chewing gum!  Nervous
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2018, 11:06 AM)thesuicidesquad Wrote: How did you know I was chewing gum!  Nervous

You didn't know I'm psychotic...errr..psychic?

Reply/Quote