Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idaho...
Long story short the governor went to talk about the southern border...no, I don't know why...and the lt gov decided she was REALLY the governor while he was out of the state issued a proclamation to ban vaccine mandates and then inquired if she could send the NG to the border.

Meanwhile the governor rescinded the order immediately.

And they are both republicans.

And she was still tweeting that she was the governor...because Little left the state I guess?

What a party.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
What???

A republican nut job attention seeking jackass?

Shocked I say. Total shock that such a thing exists.

10 bucks says she gets more popular among GOP voters
Reply/Quote
Regular ol' republican butting heads with a new-era "I'm gonna do whatever it takes to fight the enemies we told you all about" republicans.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I’ve never read the Idaho constitution, but I’m guessing the governor doesn’t lose his authority when he leaves the state.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2021, 09:37 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I’ve never read the Idaho constitution, but I’m guessing the governor doesn’t lose his authority when he leaves the state.

She's just showing how she would do all this fighting for freedom and fighting against evil if only she were governor.  Her bid for governor of Youdahoe starts now. 
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2021, 09:37 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I’ve never read the Idaho constitution, but I’m guessing the governor doesn’t lose his authority when he leaves the state.

From what I read yesterday you're right. 

But thinking about it I'd like to experiment with that.  Tell elected officials that if they leave the state they leave the next in succession in charge until they get back even if they left for official business.   Smirk

Maybe guys like Little wouldn't be in Texas talking about the border while his state gets overran but the person who wants to run against him in the election.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2021, 12:57 PM)GMDino Wrote: From what I read yesterday you're right. 

But thinking about it I'd like to experiment with that.  Tell elected officials that if they leave the state they leave the next in succession in charge until they get back even if they left for official business.   Smirk

Maybe guys like Little wouldn't be in Texas talking about the border while his state gets overran but the person who wants to run against him in the election.  Mellow

The guy's done a great job holding down the northern border. I think we can all agree that his input can only help down south.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2021, 08:13 PM)jason Wrote: The guy's done a great job holding down the northern border. I think we can all agree that his input can only help down south.

Because we all know Canada is all about coming for Idaho. Gotta protect our potatoes.
Reply/Quote