Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If A Man Got Breast Implants............
And they looked exactly like a woman's, would he be allowed to be topless at a pool?
Reply/Quote
No but for way different reasons.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Brad, is there something about your personal life you're not telling us?  We can all speculate, but I think most of us would rather hear it from the horses mouth ..  You DO have a horse, right?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Yes.
Reply/Quote
Depends on where he is.

I used to watch Dr. 90210. One episode had a guy transitioning to a female. Part of that was getting implants. Before the implant surgery the TV show showed his nipples. After the surgery the show blurred them out. Nothing else about him changed.

So if he lived someplace where women are not allowed to go topless, I'd guess no.
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2018, 02:43 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: And they looked exactly like a woman's, would he be allowed to be topless at a pool?

It would probably depend on how hairy he was:

[Image: man-boobs.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I see no reason why not. I've already seen a few guys with a B cup or better.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-04-2018, 05:09 PM)grampahol Wrote: Brad, is there something about your personal life you're not telling us? 

No he’s not. He just knows that everything on wheels needs headlights if their gonna roll at night.

Reply/Quote
(06-04-2018, 08:05 PM)Beaker Wrote: It would probably depend on how hairy he was:

I tried to come up with some kind of joke for this, but I'm at a loss.  That's just sad.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2018, 08:05 PM)Beaker Wrote: It would probably depend on how hairy he was:

Those are some moobs to make Andre Smith weep for..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
If a man got breast implants he’d probably never leave the house so point is moot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2018, 08:05 PM)Beaker Wrote: [Image: man-boobs.jpg]

Hit.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2018, 08:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I see no reason why not. I've already seen a few guys with a B cup or better.

Hey, I resemble that remark!

Smirk
Reply/Quote
if south park is allowed to show mr garrisons boobs on TV them YES I believe you can argue that you can show your purchased tits off in the pool.

Fat men can go topless..

If you are gonna get boob implants brad make sure to keep your chest hairy(if you have that...) to really confuse the people
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2018, 07:42 PM)Jason_NC Wrote: Depends on where he is.

I used to watch Dr. 90210.  One episode had a guy transitioning to a female.  Part of that was getting implants. Before the implant surgery the TV show showed his nipples. After the surgery the show blurred them out.  Nothing else about him changed.  

So if he lived someplace where women are not allowed to go topless, I'd guess no.

But hes not a woman....

Hell in todays society... Any woman could go topless at a pool and say they identify as a man right?  lol? (like picking your bathroom)

Just like you can pee on trees now and not have to worry about getting caught cause you were identifying as a dog at the time.
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2018, 10:39 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Just like you can pee on trees now and not have to worry about getting caught cause you were identifying as a dog at the time.

[Image: tumblr_mg65s9Y0SQ1qcay1ao1_500.gif]

Reply/Quote