Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
If Bengals Lose Tomorrow I will _____ Fill in the Blank
(09-17-2022, 11:15 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Pretty Simple if Bengals lose to Tomorrow I will ________________________  (Fill in the Blank)..

If the Bengals lose I will force myself to eat a meal with meat. (I've been vegan for 7 years.)
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2022, 11:47 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: If Bengals Lose Tomorrow I will _____

. . . drive to California to throw trash on Carson Palmer's lawn.

Lmao
Reply/Quote
Depends how we lose I guess. If we get our asses handed to us cause Rush plays like the Great Mike White then yes I will have serious questions about this organization not being able to win against teams they should beat. If we have another sloppy offensive game I will…never mind I’ll be pissed if we screw this up.
Reply/Quote
I will become one of this board's administrators.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2022, 11:27 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: uH. The same thing i would be doing if they win?

Am i supposed to say something like go on a lawless rampage, pillaging every village in the realm? Looting the local convenience stores? Tearing the labels off all the mattresses in the house?

Slap a Steeler fan ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Since we cannot cause the team either to win or to lose there really is nothing different to do if they lose. Yes their playoff chances would take a major hit but we cannot alter that - only the team can by winning today.
Reply/Quote
imagine if browns go 2-0, nfl loves a good story
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 01:23 PM)Interceptor Wrote: I will become one of this board's administrators.

Holy shit.  This guy don't dick around.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Be back next week Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 10:52 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I will be irate and child like. I don't know what the 0-2 make the playoff chances are but it's probably under 10%? Being below the Browns in the division at any point in the season and living in Cleveland sucks ass.

Then again we had basically no chance given to win the super bowl last year and almost did.

It will make us cherish last year even more though, I guess.

If that was a guess, it is a pretty good one. 9.5% of teams that started 0-2 made the playoffs since 1970.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/nfl-playoffs-0-2-history-cowboys/ombgfs1efl2yv0l5zbzkb9vh
Reply/Quote
Well there is a lot of people that need to be posting some epic photos of promises made.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 10:08 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Well there is a lot of people that need to be posting some epic photos of promises made.

"Punch you in the jejunum."

This one better be made into a GIF
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 10:12 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: "Punch you in the jejunum."

This one better be made into a GIF
Maybe say a prayer that we can win 4th Place and the Flint Michigan Mega Bowl.    Jejunum  - lmao.  
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have. Vince Lombardi
Reply/Quote
Be glad I'm going to be in Africa and away from football until November 18th?
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2022, 11:47 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: If Bengals Lose Tomorrow I will _____

. . . drive to California to throw trash on Carson Palmer's lawn.

Save yourself some time and drive to Zac’s house
Reply/Quote