Poll: If Bengals only win 1 game out of last 8, Which Team would you want to beat ? Poll
Ravens - Zac & Finley beat team that beat Patriots
Browns - add to Baker Mayfield's woes
Raiders - beat Gruden & Carr with Finley
Steelers - stick it to Stooler fans
Jets - don't want to be worst team & pick 1st in Draft
Patriots - Finley & Zac beats Brady & Belichik
Dolphins - don't want to be worst team & pick 1st in Draft
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Bengals only win 1 game out of last 8, Which Team would you want to beat ? Poll

Play Ravens, the Browns twice, Raiders, Steelers, Jets, Patriots and Dolphins

If Ryan Finley and the Bengals only win one of these remaining eight games; Which team would you want to beat ?

Take the Poll   
Reply/Quote
Stillers. Hate them more than Mike Brown, and because Mikey B hates losing to the Browns so much, maybe he'll disappear in shame or give up control of the team.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I said before the year that my biggest wish was for Taylor to beat the Steelers. Pittsburgh without a doubt.
Reply/Quote
The Steelers, obviously.
Any chance to keep the Steelers from winning the division and/or not making the playoffs is about as good as anything aside from a Bengals playoff win.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I'd prefer for the 1 win to be in the Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote
Browns bc i live in Cleveland
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Always Steelers. 

Reply/Quote
Didn’t even read other options, it’s the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
And what an accomplishment that would be beating them without Ben.
Reply/Quote
Steelers because F them.

Followed closely by Dolphins or Jets if they have to win only one game. Nobody is going to see a 1-15 team only beat the Dolphins or Jets and be like "oh, they are close, they just need health and a QB" or something.

Just please don't make that 1 win against the Patriots or Ravens. I could easily see them looking at that 1 win and being like "see? we're close!"

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Although I have a pizza riding on the Raiders game. The Steelers and there fans make my blood boiler . So I will gladly buy a ? in order to see the Steelers fans ?
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2019, 04:33 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: Browns bc i live in Cleveland

I don't live anywhere near Cleveland, but I'd still want it to be the Browns.  'Cause **** the Browns, all day, every day.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2019, 03:47 PM)depthchart Wrote: .

Play Ravens, the Browns twice, Raiders, Steelers, Jets, Patriots and Dolphins

If Ryan Finley and the Bengals only win one of these remaining eight games; Which team would you want to beat ?

Take the Poll   
It doesn't matter now.   What does matter is that they decide last 8 games who to Rebuild with and who the 2011 Window Of Opportunity has CLOSED on for a new decade in 2020's.   

I will say the one game they might win is Jets at Cincy.   I'm not into moral victory of a 1-15 season.  1-15 stinks no matter how you peel the onion. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
great poll depth..
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2019, 08:29 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: great poll depth..

[Image: thats+what+she+said.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Steelers
Reply/Quote
The easiest post ever: Beat the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
The disgusting Steelers of course.
Reply/Quote
Pitt hands down. Their up there in my book along with terrorist. Hate everything about that team and staff.
Reply/Quote

I did not pick Ravens because I am liking Lamaar Jackson's style of play right now and don't mind them taking the Division from the Steelers.

I did not pick Raiders because I am liking their rookie running back Josh Jacobs and they are not in our Division.

I did not pick Jets or Dolphins because I want that 1st overall pick in the 2020 Draft.

I did not pick Patriots because I have too much respect for Brady & Belichik to have them losing to the Bengals be my first option.

I did not pick Steelers because I want Stooler fans to get their hopes UP that life after Big Ben will be a bed of roses for them so that they will fall harder Post Big Ben when things are not so rosey.

I picked the Browns because I want as much pressure as possible placed on Baker Mayfield and O'dell Beckham Jr etc in the hopes of seeing some serious cracking going on in that organization. Especially after all of the off season positive press they got as the anointed ones. Mellow
Reply/Quote