Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Browns sign RG3 do they trade their first round pick?
browns still claiming they are interested in a QB at #2, but that could be a smoke screen to pump up the trade value.
Reply/Quote
I think they are trying really hard to be a team built through the draft. So yea. If they could land a boatload of picks i think they would happily move back.
Reply/Quote
The best thing would be they trade down. RGknee is horrible. Whoever they draft later at QB is horrible. And the QBs they passed on Goff and Wentz turn out to be studs. I would love it.
Reply/Quote
Make the Eagles trade up.

But I could see them also draft a QB. I liked what RGIII did his rookie year and he's had moments. But in Washington things didn't go well, especially after the injury. I think that's what did him in.

Wouldn't surprise me if they do draft Wentz though. They have a lot of holes still, however. But I'm sure they want a lot for that #2 pick.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Well they signed RG3 but i think they are only giving him a chance to resurrect his career and they will draft a QB round 1.
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2016, 02:39 PM)fredtoast Wrote: browns still claiming they are interested in a QB at #2, but that could be a smoke screen to pump up the trade value.

Seems like this would only increase Tennessee's trade value.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hmm, if the Browns have a starting QB who was once deemed worthy of three 1st round picks and a 2nd round pick and then trade their #2 overall pick for like, three MORE 1st round picks they MIGHT go 8-8 eventually!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Last time they moved down like that they ended up with Phil Taylor(no longer on the team), and Manziel(no longer on the team). They could have had Julio Jones or JJ Watt.

They have the chance to draft comparable prospects in Jalen Ramsey, Joey Bosa, or Myles Jack. So hopefully they take a QB and he busts or they move down and blow all the picks.
Reply/Quote
Putting all their eggs in the RG3 basket is a risky move. I still think they take a QB in the 1st round. RG3 still needs to prove that he can be a QB in this league.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Do they try to trade the pick? Sure, but these picks aren't exactly sought after these days. Nobody is going to give up multiple 1st rounders ala the Redskins to move up for Carson Wentz or Jared Goff.

So, sure, but it's not like they are going to get more than a 2nd or 3rd rounder by moving down.
Reply/Quote
The Browns should have stuck with Hoyer. He was the closest thing the have had to a decent QB since Kosar lol.
Reply/Quote