Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Burfict made that hit...
This is probably not even thread worthy but I thought it might be interesting to post hits made by players not named
Burfict that would be penalized if Taze, AKA The Devil, did it.

The one on AJ today absolutely qualifies.

Doesn't have to be Bengal games.  Any game, any player will do.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 06:47 PM)McC Wrote: This is probably not even thread worthy but I thought it might be interesting to post hits made by players not named
Burfict that would be penalized if Taze, AKA The Devil, did it.

The one on AJ today absolutely qualifies.

Doesn't have to be Bengal games.  Any game, any player will do.

How about Dalton being shoved down from behind well after the ball was gone ? If Burfict did that they'd be talking about it all next week and wondering whether he'd get suspended for the entire rest of the season or not !

And it didn't even draw a flag ????  Shocked Shocked
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 08:47 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: How about Dalton being shoved down from behind well after the ball was gone ? If Burfict did that they'd be talking about it all next week and wondering whether he'd get suspended for the entire rest of the season or not !

We're at home. Why do you expect the Refs to be on our side?  Sarcasm  Shocked 
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 08:47 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: How about Dalton being shoved down from behind well after the ball was gone ? If Burfict did that they'd be talking about it all next week and wondering whether he'd get suspended for the entire rest of the season or not !

They would be telling us that Burfict also ran into the stands and throat punched a service dog as well.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 09:21 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: They would be telling us that Burfict also ran into the stands and throat punched a service dog  as well.

And cussed out a 7 year old girl.
Reply/Quote
I was traveling and could not watch game as it was being played.

I have since seen highlights.

How was the helmet to helmet hit on AJ not flagged?

What did the commentators say about it?

Pretty blatant example of how inconsistently the rules are applied and it could have cost us the game.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 09:21 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: They would be telling us that Burfict also ran into the stands and throat punched a service dog  as well.

(10-08-2017, 09:30 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: And cussed out a 7 year old girl.

This made me laugh  LMAO LMAO
Reply/Quote
Mike Mitchell just dove into the back of Alex Smith's knee's well after the pass (was penalized). Burfict would definitely be crucified for that, season over.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 07:38 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Mike Mitchell just dove into the back of Alex Smith's knee's well after the pass (was penalized). Burfict would definitely be crucified for that, season over.

Hardly acknowledged from the booth. Nantz like, eh he does that sometimes.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 07:44 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Hardly acknowledged from the booth. Nantz like, eh he does that sometimes.

No. He said, "it's not the first time he's done that."

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 07:45 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No. He said, "it's not the first time he's done that."

Ok sorry
Reply/Quote
Mitchell is clearly a punk ass and has done nothing to clean his act up.

If Burfict is in the crosshairs so should this in NFL's eyes.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Kc returner got speared in the head on the last return.... no flag
Reply/Quote