Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Guenther Leaves....
(01-03-2018, 01:01 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Dude Id take Vance Joseph back in a heart beat before I offered Coyle a Dollar

Vance Joseph wasn't fired from Denver.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 01:09 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Not sure why everyone hates Coyle but he would be the guy.

I'm guessing it has a lot to do with the sukking.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 01:19 PM)McC Wrote: I'm guessing it has a lot to do with the sukking.

You forgot to add, where ever he goes.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 01:09 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Not sure why everyone hates Coyle but he would be the guy.

He was bad as DC in Miami IIRC and then Vance Joseph came in immediately after and improved that D before becoming HC for the Broncos.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Jack Del Rio or Rex Ryan.

I want personality on this defense again.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 01:21 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Jack Del Rio or Rex Ryan.

I want personality on this defense again.

Ryan would be a hoot! Blitzing every play, that would be different for us!
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 01:20 PM)sandwedge Wrote: You forgot to add, where ever he goes.

You're right.  I did.  Thanks.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 01:25 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Ryan would be a hoot! Blitzing every play, that would be different for us!

You're right.  It would.  We'd have to start a pool on how long it would take for Rex to stomp a hole in HeadClown for trying to interfere.

Reply/Quote
Adam Zimmer..... Rock On
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 01:30 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Adam Zimmer..... Rock On

I don't know Adam Zimmer, but is he anything like his dad? Mike just always looked like he woke up pissed off and got more more pissed off as the day went on.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 01:37 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I don't know Adam Zimmer, but is he anything like his dad? Mike just always looked like he woke up pissed off and got more more pissed off as the day went on.

I don't know him either, but he has coached under his father for years. Surely some of that greatness wore off on him.....
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 01:55 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I don't know him either, but he has coached under his father for years. Surely some of that greatness wore off on him.....

If he has a spine and professional pride, that takes him out of the running.  

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 01:37 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I don't know Adam Zimmer, but is he anything like his dad? Mike just always looked like he woke up pissed off and got more more pissed off as the day went on.

Because that's how people that strive for perfection and excellence are.  Failure, particularly repeated failure, really infuriates the hell out of them.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 01:55 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I don't know him either, but he has coached under his father for years. Surely some of that greatness wore off on him.....

Didn’t work like that with Paul & Mike...

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 12:34 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Haslett or Del Rio, I would throw Capers in there as a wild card.

Hell no to Haslett, dude was terrible with his Linebackers, atleast Paulie G was decent with his.

Would love Del Rio or Capers as our next DC, was not impressed with what Paulie did this year.

He had way more talent to work with than Lazor on his side of the ball.
Reply/Quote
Is this the part where we ask Santa for a new bike, then wake up to used tinker toys ?
Reply/Quote
It would be nice to see the team being a little more aggressive going after people. I'd prefer Del Rio to Guenther. It seems like they're waiting for Guenther to sign his deal with the Raiders before they find his replacement. He's not under contract. As of right now, only Marvin and Lazor are under contract. I kind of feel like the Mike Brown/Marvin Lewis approach is going to be that they'll wait and see who leaves and then work on retaining who didn't. Then they'll fill in the rest.
Reply/Quote
Marvin wants Guenther back if the interviews don't work out

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 03:25 PM)pally Wrote: Marvin wants Guenther back if the interviews don't work out

Hopefully the interviews work out. I used to like Paulie G but this season was a disaster on Defense.

He had a lot of talent to work with to boot. To be last in stopping the run and one of the worst 3rd down Defenses is unacceptable.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 03:25 PM)pally Wrote: Marvin wants Guenther back if the interviews don't work out

What interviews?  Both Grudens have said they wanted him.  And I don't see him wanting to come back.   I would think he would want the chance to be his own man.

Reply/Quote