Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Guenther leaves...
(01-01-2018, 01:19 PM)Synric Wrote: If it's a significant pay raise he would make a lateral move.

If it did happen I'd like to see Vance Joesph back as the DC. I think he reached to fast and needed more time as a coordinator before jumping to head coach.

Would love to see VJ back as DC, but is he getting fired from Denver?  I would think he would keep his job because Denver is a shit show right now.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 03:46 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Dre is even more garbage in zone...wtf did we sign that turd.  It's like giving Bodine 5 more years..makes no sense

Ive been an advocate of his for what seems like 20 years...... Done with it after this season, I am conceding that he is not totally garbage, but not far from it. 
Reply/Quote
If Guenther leaves...

...will the next HC be shackled by Marvin like Paulie was?

If Guenther leaves...

...will he go to the Raiders and be the mad scientist, the guy who thunk up blitzes for Zim, that he started out being?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 07:58 PM)ah5 Wrote: Would love to see VJ back as DC, but is he getting fired from Denver?  I would think he would keep his job because Denver is a shit show right now.

Elway announced Vance Joseph's job is safe this morning
Reply/Quote
If Guenther leaves? As far as I understand, he's not under contract to coach here.

Shouldn't we really be wondering "If Guenther is invited to come back"?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I figure Del Rio lands somewhere. If not, I wouldn't mind him as a defensive coordinator.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 08:25 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: If Guenther leaves? As far as I understand, he's not under contract to coach here.

Shouldn't we really be wondering "If Guenther is invited to come back"?

I hope he comes back.
Reply/Quote