Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If I Was Joe Mixon and....
Other high profile big potential players I would beg for a trade. This organization is inept. Thank you Mike Brown you worthless piece of garbage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Oh it’s coming...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Let’s see how much leverage Mixon has when about 28 other teams took him off their draft boards just 2 short years ago. I get guys like AJ and Geno having that leverage, but fail to see it with Mixon.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 09:55 PM)Lionel Hutz Wrote: Let’s see how much leverage Mixon has when about 28 other teams took him off their draft boards just 2 short years ago. I get guys like AJ and Geno having that leverage, but fail to see it with Mixon.

Mixon has proven it was a youthful mistake, and that he’s capable of keeping his nose clean.

Plenty of teams would be interested in him.

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 08:52 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Other high profile big potential players I would beg for a trade.  This organization is inept.  Thank you Mike Brown you worthless piece of garbage

Then you and Joe both would have no heart. 

Mike has made some moves to try and improve this team, but they haven't all worked out. Would folks just try not to be such babies. This is your team. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 10:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Then you and Joe both would have no heart. 

Mike has made some moves to try and improve this team, but they haven't all worked out. Would folks just try not to be such babies. This is your team. 

Sure he has? Member of the Brown family trolling on the internet. If he had than he has done a very piss poor job and another example of the Brown family ineptness

Reply/Quote
How the hell does he not have a rushing TD through 5 games??

Remember when everyone was so excited about our young offensive-minded HC? Yikes...

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 10:47 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Sure he has?  Member of the Brown family trolling on the internet.  If he had than he has done a very piss poor job and another example of the Brown family ineptness

Which member would that be?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Mixon should be grateful to the Bengals for taking a chance on him after he did what he did. Play out the 4 years then move on, its actually in his best interest to do so.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 10:55 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: How the hell does he not have a rushing TD through 5 games??

In 2019 the Red Zone is the Dead Zone. The only Red Zone rushing touchdown I can recall all season was scored by Andy Dalton. Joe Mixon appears headed for Corey Dillon status: A superstar on a crap team.

Specific to your question, the opposing defense loads up against Joe Mixon on the goal line. They know he’s getting the ball on first and second down.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 10:55 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: How the hell does he not have a rushing TD through 5 games??

Remember when everyone was so excited about our young offensive-minded HC? Yikes...

I assume we were all pretty sure our first drive of the season would end in a Mixon TD.
Reply/Quote
Running backs are a dime a dozen in my opinion. I'd field any offers for him. Team would be the exact same 0-5 without him
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 11:51 PM)Brimey Wrote: Running backs are a dime a dozen in my opinion. I'd field any offers for him. Team would be the exact same 0-5 without him

Maybe one dimensional RB’s, but a duel threat with the skill of Mixon is extremely valuable in an offense with competent play calling. It’s not his fault Taylor doesn’t know how to use him.

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 10:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Then you and Joe both would have no heart. 

Millennials we’re still in diapers the last time this team won a playoff game, but be patient, and try not to be such babies whining about perennial losing and mismanagement producing the same shoddy results.

Remember, we’ll always have the playoff loss to the Texans with the back up QB whose name I can’t remember to hang our hat on.
Reply/Quote
In a league designed for competitive balance, the Bengals haven't won a playoff game in 29 years and counting because this team won't win one in the foreseeable future. But quit complaining people. Good lord.
Reply/Quote
Joe Mixon doesn't owe Cincinnati or the Brown Family anything more than his best on Sundays and to behave. He's done those things and then some.

Maybe some of you folks don't pay attention, but NFL careers are getting shorter and shorter, especially for running backs.

If we're planning on giving him the mega-deal he probably deserves, then he can stick around, and he'll have no cause for complaint.

But if we're not going to pay him, there is no reason why he shouldn't want out. He only has so many chances to win and even fewer chances to get paid.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
I think this team definitely needs a rebuild.

But I don't think the team is unsalvageable.

We have some aging stars that are likely better off being traded, such as Geno Atkins, Carlos Dunlap, AJ Green and potentially Andy Dalton. They will not be elite by the time we are competitive again. May as well get some value for them.

If you get a few day 1 and day 2 picks out of those 4, then you can begin the rebuild this offseason. And that rebuild will be set with a foundation of Joe Mixon, Tyler Boyd, Jonah Williams, Trey Hopkins, Sam Hubbard, Carl Lawson, William Jackson, Jessie Bates and Andrew Billings.

This team has talent. They just have too many holes to fix in time for our veterans to get a realistic shot at competing again. So you ship them off and start over.

Such is life in professional sports. It's a cycle with every team, unless you have a hall of fame QB that plays for 18+ years or something.
Reply/Quote
Fix the O-Line. The rest of the offense will follow.
Except for dropped passes.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 08:52 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Other high profile big potential players I would beg for a trade.  This organization is inept.  Thank you Mike Brown you worthless piece of garbage

I highly believe that the reason Bernard was extended was primarily to have some trusted RB in case Mixon holds out.
Mike Brown is partially to blame for this level of failure, primarily due to how his FO continues to treat the offseason.
Taylor is also very responsible for this, as he picked a terrible staff. 
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 09:55 PM)Lionel Hutz Wrote: Let’s see how much leverage Mixon has when about 28 other teams took him off their draft boards just 2 short years ago. I get guys like AJ and Geno having that leverage, but fail to see it with Mixon.

People have short memories and that story no longer intrest the media.  He young and Geno and aj have already out there best years behind them. Joe has way more value right now.
Reply/Quote