Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If I had it my way mock
So I posted what I think would happen now it's time for if it fell my way mock. And it'll be realistic also or I would be drafting Mayfield,Rosen ,or Jackson. But I don't think there's any way that happens. But let's get started.

With the first pick in the draft the Cincinnati Bengals SELECT CENTER Frank Ragnow!!!

1- center Frank Ragnow - In this whole draft process this is the center I really wanted put of the 3. We finally have a good center since 2005.

2- safety Ronnie Harrison - best safety in class in my opinion besides Derwin James ,he made just as many plays as minkah . When he tackles it's a sure tackle or hard tackle , qb of the back end like Reggie Nelson was . He even played qb at one time so he understands offenses . Not the greatest ball skills but has good hands and in the right spots. Sounds like Reggie Nelson to me and we need that back.

3- Edge - Chad Thomas - This was a hard one for me because I also like Orlando brown a lot. Also you don't know who else would drop like Lorenzo Carter . BUT this is my favorite edge rusher in the 3rd round. From Florida like Dunlap was and has the name Chad we need another chad!!

3b - CB - Dante Jackson - this signals the end of pac man which is kind of sad but needed. One of my favorite corners right here,he reminds me of Janoris Jenkins which turned out good. Can't have enough good corners.

4- OT Will Richardson - I would love to go receiver right here and get st.brown or auden tate right here BUT I don't think Richardson lasts till the 5th so we got to take our tackle we are going to groom here.

5 WR Jmon Moore - not much to choose from in the 5th on wide outs this year but I would double dip in the draft and just cut and save money on Lafell. I want Lafell gone.never liked the signing. Moore looks like a big bodied receiver who could turn out good.

5b . TE Tyler Conklin - this is Eifert insurance in case he's hurt again this year. Or leaves next year. Conklin can go up and get a ball like eifert can he's shown.

5c LB Christian Sam - I also like Genard Avery or Dorian Odaniel here. But I went with another linebacker from Arizona State, I think Vontaze would love the signing.

Later rounds - I'd grab a kicker another linebacker and a receiver if Jordan Lasley falls this far I'd definitely pluck him. Pick a qb off the waiver wire for your ps.

So how wpuld you like this draft and what would be your idea first 3 selections??
Reply/Quote
Really like the draft. Would rather have an OT over Chad Thomas though. Well done

[Image: sig.jpg]

[Image: monkeysridingdogsherdingsheep1.gif?w=1000]
Reply/Quote
Nb
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2018, 05:31 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Nb

Thanks for your expertise 
Reply/Quote