Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If I were aj
I would sit or opt out after this year. We have zero help with the exception of boyd. Sure Andy’s a nice guy but we need fresh blood. He’s had his chance and is clearly not the answer. We need to draft pass rushers, a good receiver and a tight end. I stopped watching after 35-7. Mandy’s injury didn’t look bad so I’m sure he will be back to throw four interceptions next week. Meanwhile, mixon is being underused, and Bobby hunt along with a few others need to be given their pink slips. We need to start with Offensive line, draft a 2-3 round receiver like Boyd, and revamp the defense. As for aj we need to trade him while we still can. Ross is clearly not the answer. We could get a late first or a second and third for him. Hopefully Marvin has reached his breaking point and walks away, even though hue is an offensive Marvin clone. So much for the changes talked about at the beginning and middle of the year. We will have a high draft pick. I pray it’s a qb worth taking because Mandy is clearly not the answer. Take Hart, Fisher, and ced with you they are completely useless
Reply/Quote
Hard to take this seriously when a grown man calls another grown man "Mandy".

I do agree with you though. If we give a QB a top OLine, 2-3 tops WRs, a top TE, and a top RB, he will succeed. I don't know why every team doesn't do that. It sounds so simple. Plus, finding a top tier QB who never throws interceptions is no problem at all. That's why no team is ever stuck in futility when they need one. They just go pluck another and keep on rolling. While we're at it, I'm sure teams will be lined up to give up a first round pick for John Ross because he has had zero injury issues and has put up stellar career numbers to this point.

I apologize for laying it all on pretty thick, but this is getting ridiculous. As long as Mike Brown is the owner/GM it honestly doesn't matter who's coaching or playing. If this team were to win in the playoffs or even a Super Bowl, it would be in spite of Brown and never because of him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Personally, I think he's on his last Bengals contract. Dude will be in his mid-thirties by 2020 and he'll want to actually compete for a championship before he hangs 'em up. It's not happening here under this leadership. It's as clear as day.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
The coaches obviously aren't exactly shining, for sure. But let's not forget how the players are stinking it up too.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote