Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Joe Is on his feet we advance If not we go Home.
Tiger

Its as simple as that.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnKLUAMBRDU/?igshid=NjcyZGVjMzk=
Crazy this guy & I love it!
This guy is soooooo championship!!!!!!
I can't tell you how proud I am to go into battle anywhere as a Die Hard Bengals fan with Joe! If you'd just keep him on his feet its going to be ugly!

Reply/Quote
It takes more than that. He stayed on his feet the vast majority of today, yet still had difficulty for much of the game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Getting the defense we got today we honestly just need an average game from the o line and we win.

Without Collins and Cappa i do not believe we can take games over.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Today was a not so good Joe, he was off today, ravens have keep him under control this year, he needs to change that next week especially if Lamar is back. We can still win with defense, Joe only had 4 tds in our 3 wins but defense played great so we don't need a great Joe just a good Joe especially with out talent on offense and a strong def.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 07:49 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Today was a not so good Joe, he was off today, ravens have keep him under control this year, he needs to change that next week especially if Lamar is back. We can still win with defense, Joe only had 4 tds in our 3 wins but defense played great so we don't need a great Joe just a good Joe especially with out talent on offense and a strong def.

Tiger

We just have to keep him on his feet and he can beat any team in any venue. I believe the defense can be dominate in any stadium. Our run will come down to our offensive line. In my opinion. Its hard to beat a divisional team two times straight especially if they didn't have #8
Reply/Quote
Mixing in a few more runs would help...Also PLEASE remove the screen to Chase...throw more screens to the running backs!
Shop my store for Awesome Bengal-Style and Various Graphic T-Shirts!
http://www.cincyfanatics.com
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 08:00 PM)mhbsavant Wrote: Mixing in a few more runs would help...Also PLEASE remove the screen to Chase...throw more screens to the running backs!

I like the play calling space that Zac is in because hes in a groove now. We'll see how he does in the playoff cooker once again. I'm tjust waiting for him to use his weapon appropriately..... Evan Mcpherson. Use your weapon.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 07:41 PM)Housh Wrote: Getting the defense we got today we honestly just need an average game from the o line and we win.

Without Collins and Cappa i do not believe we can take games over.

Agree. Here we go again with the right side of the line being weak for the playoffs.  Still made it to the SB last season but Burrow took an absolute drubbing along the way. 

Adeniji gets beat like a drum. He really has to step it up especially in this next game vs Balt. 
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 08:00 PM)mhbsavant Wrote: Mixing in a few more runs would help...Also PLEASE remove the screen to Chase...throw more screens to the running backs!

WR screen blowed up so many times today, very lucky none turned into a fumble or pick six. Run up the middle would have been far more productive.
Reply/Quote
I think having a TE or RB chip or help in pass protection should be installed. Two starting lineman from the year are now out. The backups are not exactly pro bowlers.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 07:26 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

Its as simple as that.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnKLUAMBRDU/?igshid=NjcyZGVjMzk=
Crazy this guy & I love it!
This guy is soooooo championship!!!!!!
I can't tell you how proud I am to go into battle anywhere as a Die Hard Bengals fan with Joe! If you'd just keep him on his feet its going to be ugly!

What about Tennessee?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 10:01 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What about Tennessee?

Tiger

Dunno ask Jack Daniels
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 10:24 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

Dunno ask Jack Daniels

Not whiskey, the Titans.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
This team plays up to opponents. They took a huge lead vs Ravens then coasted. Plus, playing them next week...you don't want to show the entire playbook.
Reply/Quote
Tiger

Well you'll have guys ready to eat going into Buffalo.
That's the game ! What will this offensive line do!
Just hog mauling danm it!!!!! We can beat them ! Ok
Reply/Quote