Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Marvin Lewis and Hue Jackson Are Retained...
(12-31-2018, 11:32 AM)Big Boss Wrote: I mean don't get my wrong. Lazor hasn't impressed me at all, and I wouldn't shed a tear if they let him go after one season. I just haven't seen any indications that the Bengals themselves are displeased with him. If anybody could benefit from the injury excuse, it'd be him. What with the complete decimation of our tight end and wide receiver corps.

Still, hard to support a guy that didn't have the common sense to put Mixon and Bernard on the field at the same time.

I think that’s more on Marvin than anything
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2018, 11:37 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: I think that’s more on Marvin than anything

People blame the HC for everything, but OC's are the ones who come up with things like that.
Reply/Quote
Honestly, it won't matter who we get as DC IF Marvin and Hue are back.

Their message is stale. The talent is diminished on the roster. Their schemes don't work.

It's like Mark Richt at Miami. The game passed him by. Same with Marvin.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2018, 11:32 AM)Big Boss Wrote: Still, hard to support a guy that didn't have the common sense to put Mixon and Bernard on the field at the same time.

Then it is going to be hard for you to support 90% of the OCs in the NFL.
Reply/Quote
Just saw it come across the ticket that they plan to interview Hue Jackson, Bill Lazor, and Darren Simmons for the HC job...

Please come back Marvin.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote