Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Marvin isn’t gone, I’m done
(12-10-2017, 07:18 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That's not fair. Trademark will be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. 

And that's just in the 1st quarter of the 2018 opener.

The first qtr of the 2018 opener is gonna be over 2 hours and 50 mins long?!?! I’m definitely not watching then
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 07:41 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: The first qtr of the 2018 opener is gonna be over 2 hours and 50 mins long?!?! I’m definitely not watching then

Because of all the penalties.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 06:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote:  
...and every single one of them will be back next year regardless who is HC. 

Define be back?  Being on the site doesn't necessarily mean fandom.  I'll be hard pressed to watch and cheer for them with Marvin back next year.

I'd still hang out a little tho
Reply/Quote
I'm done.

Marvin only wastes my time as a fan.

It's just not entertaining when you've seen the movie so many times and the end is always terrible.

Lewis is the NFL equivalent to M. Night Shyamalan.

We've got some competent actors but the director sucks donkey balls.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 06:46 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: I will still be a Bengals fan but I wont watch the games or follow the team until Marvin is gone.

This. 
Reply/Quote
Yeah I don't watch them either. I cant. I can't continue seeing Marvin clueless look and loser mentality. We need a winner and someone who Is outside of this franchise.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 08:02 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Lewis is the NFL equivalent to M. Night Shyamalan.

I wish. In that case all we’d have to do is dump some water on opponents, and we’d win every time.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 06:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: ...and every single one of them will be back next year regardless who is HC. 

Lol no point in talking sense. We are speaking about the same people that want to flip players due to PFF ratings.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
The Marvin Lewis Bengals are like being stuck in a loveless marriage. Nothing but apathy and the occasional desire to hurl yourself in front of a bus.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 07:41 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: The first qtr of the 2018 opener is gonna be over 2 hours and 50 mins long?!?! I’m definitely not watching then

It will feel that way with all the flip flopping. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
It's entirely possible that IF Marvin is kept as HC we are going to throw a fit until the Bengals draft some guys we are all pumped about and John Ross "looks explosive" in training camp.

I've been wrong before. When Palmer said he had enough after 2010 I honestly thought people would rally around him and demand Marvin's head, but we were content to throw out 3 players and blame them for nearly a decade of crap and Marvin was our guy.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 08:56 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It's entirely possible that IF Marvin is kept as HC we are going to throw a fit until the Bengals draft some guys we are all pumped about and John Ross "looks explosive" in training camp.  

I've been wrong before.  When Palmer said he had enough after 2010 I honestly thought people would rally around him and demand Marvin's head, but we were content to throw out 3 players and blame them for nearly a decade of crap and Marvin was our guy.

Nope. This is very different.

That epic playoff Steeler meltdown really did it for a lot of people.

Marvin and several other coaches time has passed for most fans.

[Image: xvS299B.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 06:43 PM)jason Wrote: I'll still root for them telepathically, but I'll watch and pay attention much less. That started today actually.

Same found myself watching more of the blizzard bowl because it was ***** hilarious.  Reminds me of real football, domes shouldn't be allowed this isn't baseball.  Best game of the year.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 09:15 PM)ah5 Wrote: Same found myself watching more of the blizzard bowl because it was ***** hilarious.  Reminds me of real football, domes shouldn't be allowed this isn't baseball.  Best game of the year.

Panthers/ Vikings had a pretty exciting finish.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 09:15 PM)ah5 Wrote: Same found myself watching more of the blizzard bowl because it was ***** hilarious.  Reminds me of real football, domes shouldn't be allowed this isn't baseball.  Best game of the year.

Not watching the rams/eagles game, ey? xD  Cool
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 09:21 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Not watching the rams/eagles game, ey? xD  Cool

Yes, but no 3 foot snow banks.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 06:40 PM)Trademark Wrote: I’ve yet to witness a super bowl. I’m 26 going on 27, all I’ve seen is first round exits. I’ve had enough of Marvin and if he returns next season I can no longer continue supporting this franchise. There’s only so much you can put up with.
The Bengals have me through the draft.
If Marvin is back, Bodine is back, and/or the OL isn’t addressed, I’ll be back to video games like I used to be before 2005.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I haven't watched a single NFL Game since the Bengals playoff loss to the Steelers.
Sometimes I'll check the box score after the game.
Sometimes I'll read the Gameday Thread as the game is played (The Gameday Threads are fantastic).
I'll even periodically post in Jungle Noise.

But until Mike Brown retires and Marvin Lewis is gone, I won't watch another game or spend any money on the NFL. I'll still come here though and hang out in P&R, read Jungle Noise, hope and dream when it's Draft Time and all that good stuff, but I'm not getting involved any more.

I'll tell you what, it's fantastic when you no longer care how your favorite team does. Someone asks me, "Who's your favorite team?" I'll say, "The Bengals". They may laugh, they may give their condolences and you can laugh right along with them. There is no trying to make excuses, no blaming refs or coaching or owner, I just own it and move along.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 06:40 PM)Trademark Wrote: I’ve yet to witness a super bowl. I’m 26 going on 27, all I’ve seen is first round exits. I’ve had enough of Marvin and if he returns next season I can no longer continue supporting this franchise. There’s only so much you can put up with.

Hell kid, I am 50 years older than you, and I have never, nor will ever "witness a Bengals Super Bowl win. I wish you better luck.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 06:52 PM)CornerBlitz Wrote: I'm ready for new coaching staff and new vision. Marvin has had his chance, shoot he's had 15 chances. All have ended in failure.

You mean new coaching staff and SAME VISION. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Reply/Quote