Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Ravens hold on and beat Steelers Prime Time again Sunday?
My guess is Bengals vs. Ravens on Sunday night for AFCN and maybe home field advantage
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Oops

Looks like I may have jinxed the Ravens

Steelers win

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 01:13 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Oops

Steelers win

If the Bengals win tonight, they win the division.  If the Bengals lose tonight, then the Bengals/Ravens game will be meaningful.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
The Bengals have a chance to repeat week 17 from last year. They can clinch the division with a victory over the current #1 seed in a game most people don't expect them to win.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 09:31 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: If the Bengals win tonight, they win the division.  If the Bengals lose tonight, then the Bengals/Ravens game will be meaningful.

That is why I was predicting a Sunday night game if Ravens won last night. But if Bengals win tonight, Sunday game could be for home field advantage if Chiefs lose to Raiders Saturday.

Reply/Quote
God I hope not. I loathe Sunday night games.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
I think the Sunday night game will be Packers v. Lions. Aaron Rodgers getting in the playoffs with a win would be a bigger story and draw more viewers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 11:28 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: God I hope not. I loathe Sunday night games.

Kenny Pickett just beat the Ravens in prime-time, if he can do that Burrow should be able to do the same thing to the Ravens with one testicle tied behind his back.

Or do you mean like you hate being up late because of work the next day?  I have to admit, the older I get the more I can relate to that.
Reply/Quote
Pickett has looked bad most of the game the past 2 weeks. Then, last drive he makes some big throws.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 11:39 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Kenny Pickett just beat the Ravens in prime-time, if he can do that Burrow should be able to do the same thing to the Ravens with one testicle tied behind his back.

Or do you mean like you hate being up late because of work the next day?  I have to admit, the older I get the more I can relate to that.

I just hate them in general, has nothing to do with who we play. 

I hate waiting all day for the game, how late they go, etc. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 12:52 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I just hate them in general, has nothing to do with who we play. 

Yea but when Burrow wins in prime-time against the Ravens we will get to hear Cris Collinsworth talk about how he's a good QB, and god help us if we have to watch a QB who isn't on the Bengals get praised by one of our exes, again.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 11:39 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Kenny Pickett just beat the Ravens in prime-time, if he can do that Burrow should be able to do the same thing to the Ravens with one testicle tied behind his back.

Really? You hate Joe that much to want to see him out there in testicular pain just to beat the squeelers or ratbirds?  A testicle tied behind his back sounds kind of painful..I've never tried it myself personally..And definitely didn't play football in such a condition. Shocked
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 11:28 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: God I hope not. I loathe Sunday night games.

(01-02-2023, 12:52 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I just hate them in general, has nothing to do with who we play. 

Not to mention, this is still the one monkey we haven't gotten off our back: we haven't won on SNF still AND last year's SB was also SNF (I'm talking the broadcast, not the actual day).

I'm not as superstitious a guy as many are, but until we do get that SB, let's avoid SNF as much as possible, thank you, especially with NBC holding the SNF games for the foreseeable future.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 09:52 AM)Earendil Wrote: The Bengals have a chance to repeat week 17 from last year. They can clinch the division with a victory over the current #1 seed in a game most people don't expect them to win.

Absolutely!!! Can’t freakin wait.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 09:31 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: If the Bengals win tonight, they win the division.  If the Bengals lose tonight, then the Bengals/Ravens game will be meaningful.

Yes sir Sunset. Let's beat these Bills so the Rat game isn't near as meaningful.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 12:57 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Yea but when Burrow wins in prime-time against the Ravens we will get to hear Cris Collinsworth talk about how he's a good QB, and god help us if we have to watch a QB who isn't on the Bengals get praised by one of our exes, again.

I swear Collinsworth's favorite team is the stealers. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 01:13 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Oops

Steelers win

Good f***** job!!!
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Maybe I'm in the minority, but I wanted the Ravens to win against the Steelers.

My reasoning?
I don't want there to be any possibility the Bengals play the Steelers in the playoffs, as I feel the Steelers will play dirty/cheap.

I realize the Steelers get eliminated if either A) they lose to Browns, B) (Tua-less) Dolphins beat Jets, or C) Patriots beat the Bills.
I have this sickening feeling the Steelers will "find a way" to squeak into that 7 seed because "Tomlin is such a good coach and has never had a losing season" (aka fixed).
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 03:47 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Maybe I'm in the minority, but I wanted the Ravens to win against the Steelers.

My reasoning?
I don't want there to be any possibility the Bengals play the Steelers in the playoffs, as I feel the Steelers will play dirty/cheap.

I realize the Steelers get eliminated if either A) they lose to Browns, B) (Tua-less) Dolphins beat Jets, or C) Patriots beat the Bills.
I have this sickening feeling the Steelers will "find a way" to squeak into that 7 seed because "Tomlin is such a good coach and has never had a losing season" (aka fixed).

Woof, that is a bit scary.Twitch
Reply/Quote
Still no official time other than the NFL announced Steelers-Bengals will be an afternoon game next Sunday by announcing Lions-Packers as the Sunday night game

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote