Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Ryan Tannehill to the Bengals is the KEY move - How would you respond ?
(01-18-2019, 01:45 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: If we're going by wives, Driskel should remain the backup. 

You make a solid point. Smirk

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2019, 01:45 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: If we're going by wives, Driskel should remain the backup. 

Holy shit, you might be right!

[Image: C-Hbe7hU0AApovE.jpg]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I am screaming in my head at the notion of watching Ryan Tannehill play in orange and black next year. I would need to see us get some quality draft picks for Andy, and see a significant savings against the cap to get behind such a move. And that savings of course invested in some quality FAs. But as far as Andy v Tanny.....I would much much much rather just stick with Andy.
[Image: proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ibb.co%2...a3b09aaec9]
Reply/Quote
Personally I'd like to see what Dalton could do in one season with a different HC and a new approach to FA in other positions.

Tobin, Merv, and the family weren't necessarily doing well there even when they made some effort.

Get some damn free agents that don't flop to add with draft picks.

Hell who is to say that overall coaches aren't to blame for lack of production.

This team being stale/flat is just as much their fault as the players themselves.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I'm not trying to be a smart ass here, but I honestly can't be 100% sure this is a picture a Tannehill and NOT a picture of Dalton photoshopped into a Dolphins uniform.

[Image: 1086059888.jpg.0.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Nah. Tannehill’s is hotter.

I do prefer blondes though.

Reply/Quote
Jake Driskell's wife is flat chested....
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2019, 12:35 PM)depthchart Wrote: If Ryan Tannehill to the Bengals is the KEY move - How would you respond ?

I'd ask when Tannehill changed positions and became a good offensive lineman.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2019, 02:45 AM)jason Wrote: Jake Driskell's wife is flat chested....

Not sure if you’re joking, or meant to say Tannehill, but I’d file them under small, but nice...

[Image: tanne6.jpg]

Reply/Quote