Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Suggs demolished our O-Line imagine what Watt & Clowney will do
(09-11-2017, 12:12 PM)jason Wrote: On the bright side... Houston gave up a shit ton of sacks yesterday too. Unfortunately they are probably gonna start a rookie QB who will destroy the Bengals.

It would kinda suck that Deshaun Watson destroyed the Buckeyes and then the Bengals nine months later.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 12:12 PM)jason Wrote: On the bright side... Houston gave up a shit ton of sacks yesterday too. Unfortunately they are probably gonna start a rookie QB who will destroy the Bengals.

Yeah it will be ugly for both teams sure looks like.

Bad O-line on both sides and we have the worst O-line coach in football.

Was Boling alright? Thought he would be a stud this year.

Green and Atkins looked good from what i saw and Dunlap.

Sucks when you get unexpected people showing up on football Sunday and miss the game cause of it.

Then turn around and get shut out by the frickin's Ratbirds. Whatever
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 12:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah it will be ugly for both teams sure looks like.

Sucks when you get unexpected people showing up on football Sunday and miss the game cause of it.

If you only have 1/5 OL that is good that player is also going to be terrible trying to help others. Even whitworth who was a top 2-3 tackle last year couldn't help this OL from being one of the worst
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 12:45 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: If you only have 1/5 OL that is good that player is also going to be terrible trying to help others. Even whitworth who was a top 2-3 tackle last year couldn't help this OL from being one of the worst

True enough man, thought it would be a dangerous gamble when they stuck with these guys.

Tried to hold out hope but this is a terrible sign. Ratbirds have a good front but the Texans might be the best.

Like i said, should be uglee. Ug and her sister. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 11:25 AM)Millhouse Wrote: They didn't get any sacks against a ROOKIE tackle who was drafted 34th overall. As almost everyone was saying this draft wasnt good to take any lineman from, then that means that this ROOKIE tackle from Alabama wasn't good enough to replace CedO. Which means CedO should be able to shut them two down, and give up zero sacks as well.

Drugs are bad, okay.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 01:03 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Drugs are bad, okay.

lol
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 11:25 AM)Millhouse Wrote: They didn't get any sacks against a ROOKIE tackle who was drafted 34th overall. As almost everyone was saying this draft wasnt good to take any lineman from, then that means that this ROOKIE tackle from Alabama wasn't good enough to replace CedO. Which means CedO should be able to shut them two down, and give up zero sacks as well.

Lol Ced is a bum
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 12:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah it will be ugly for both teams sure looks like.

I don't zone out watching the OL, but it seemed that the pressure was coming off the edges. Ogbuehi was putrid.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 11:09 AM)kevin Wrote: The question is what will Marvin Lewis do ? 

[Image: marvin1_20110104162411_640_480.JPG]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 01:08 PM)jason Wrote: I don't zone out watching the OL, but it seemed that the pressure was coming off the edges. Ogbuehi was putrid.

Damn, was hoping our young Tackles would be less than putrid, that is a strong word.

Zamp atleast needs to try and help them out with Hewitt or Eifert. There are ways.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 01:03 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Drugs are bad, okay.

(09-11-2017, 01:05 PM)Trademark Wrote: Lol Ced is a bum

I went back and added sarcasm to that quote. I was merely poking fun at those that said it would have been foolish to take a lineman higher up in the draft. 
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 01:12 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Damn, was hoping our young Tackles would be less than putrid, that is a strong word.

Zamp atleast needs to try and help them out with Hewitt or Eifert. There are ways.

Commentators noted several times that Cedric was on an island. Everyone sees it but our coaches.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
we are not going to beat Houston in prime time on Thursday with three days to prepare.

Game will be ugly.

Truly unreal that they let Whit go and we still have Bodine.

AJ and geno will ( or already) want out of this sinking ship.

Mike Brown threw away the 2016 and 2017 seasons when he refused to fire Marvin after the steeler loss and allow a new coach to pick his own staff.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 12:40 PM)Wyche Wrote: Fair opinion, and I'm not trying to diminish anything the man has done in the past.  However, he's been injured, he's 35, he's just not the force he once was.  I'll have to respectfully disagree, unless I see him tear up the rest of the league.

Next week when Joe Thomas shuts him out, things will be back to normal. It's really sad when the Browns are more functional then the Bengals.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 01:15 PM)jason Wrote: Commentators noted several times that Cedric was on an island. Everyone sees it but our coaches.

Yep.....and they also noted that it looked like the Ravens were in our huddle, and no separation from our WRs....save for 18.  That's not a stellar endorsement for this staff.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote