Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Taylor is indeed the HC, which Rams FA's would you want to bring with him?
https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/los-angeles-rams/
Reply/Quote
Never really watch the Rams, so hard to say....
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2019, 04:15 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/los-angeles-rams/

Littleton or Hager would be nice additions to the LB Corps.

Would like to see Roger Saffold added to our OL, but I fear that he might command upwards of 10M/per on the open market.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2019, 04:15 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/los-angeles-rams/

Andrew Whitworth, maybe. Too bad he's not a free agent.

Reply/Quote
Really Saffold is the only guy that's a clear upgrade. Not counting guys like Suh who we wouldn't pay.

Saffold is a Top 10 Guard. 73.9 PFF Score - #7 ranked Guard.

Guys like Hager or Littleton might be nice additions depending on cost.

----------
Hager - 71.8.

Littleton is restricted. 66.6 PFF Rating. #39 LB.

Easley graded out at 68.3 as an Edge.

Ramik Wilson - 64.3.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2019, 04:20 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Andrew Whitworth, maybe. Too bad he's not a free agent.

I don't think he would come back.
Reply/Quote
Saffold.
Reply/Quote
Recently, I've had the thought that EVEN if we kept Whitworth...our line would still be below average to bad because we never replaced Zeitler.

Saffold would do that.
Reply/Quote
I’ll take Ndamukong Suh. I’ve wanted him in orange and black for years.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2019, 04:48 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I’ll take Ndamukong Suh.  I’ve wanted him in orange and black for years.

I in theory would. I doubt the Bengals would be willing to pay him though. That's why I didn't bother listing him.

And with the way the NFL is geared towards offense...having Suh, Dunlap, and Atkins all paid HUGE...I don't know that that would work in todays NFL.
Reply/Quote
Littleton made a few really good plays yesterday.

Unfortunately, he's only an RFA, meaning we'd have to give up picks to sign him.

Not Mikey's style.
Reply/Quote
Saffold.

LT - First round pick.
LG - Boling
C - Price/Hopkins
RG - Saffold
RT - Glenn/pick/FA
Reply/Quote
Just noticed that AJ is a free-agent after next season. They'll have to shell out some big bucks if they want to keep him AND Tyler Boyd. While they are at it, they should extend Mixon pretty soon as well.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2019, 04:44 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Recently, I've had the thought that EVEN if we kept Whitworth...our line would still be below average to bad because we never replaced Zeitler.

Saffold would do that.

The OL sucked even when Whit and Zeitler were still here. That position group, more than any other, is only as good as its weakest link. And we were trotting Og and Fisher out there, with Bodine at C.

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2019, 12:24 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Just noticed that AJ is a free-agent after next season. They'll have to shell out some big bucks if they want to keep him AND Tyler Boyd. While they are at it, they should extend Mixon pretty soon as well.

Not necessarily. AJ has expressed his desire to stay in Cincy. He could take a team friendly deal for a player of his caliber. Boyd is probably who we’ll have to pay if we want to keep him.

Reply/Quote
If they could sign one top-shelf linebacker and one top-shelf offensive lineman, that'd really open up the draft for us a bit.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote