Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
If Tee is out Sunday should we start Yoshi?
Just somebody make sure he knows the updated route tree. 2 yard hook, 3 yard out, 4 yard go route, 3 yard slant, so on.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2023, 02:20 PM)Joelist Wrote: There are good arguments both ways.

Cons: He has no NFL experience. Odds are good he'll make a mistake on a route or other such.

Pros: He did look pretty decent in preseason. Also he is the closest WR we have in characteristics to Tee.

And yes I know they would likely start Irwin.

Yeah, don't care how raw Iosivas is, he can block out smaller corners and win and help Burrow out better than the other WR's not 
named Ja'Marr Chase.

I know Burrow loves TI but Burrow still needs to be more accurate than he has been in order to hit him in stride. Iosivas would be a
nice safety blanket for Burrow who is still clearly dealing with his calf injury.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2023, 06:18 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, don't care how raw Iosivas is, he can block out smaller corners and win and help Burrow out better than the other WR's not 
named Ja'Marr Chase.

I know Burrow loves TI but Burrow still needs to be more accurate than he has been in order to hit him in stride. Iosivas would be a
nice safety blanket for Burrow who is still clearly dealing with his calf injury.

Did Tyler Boyd die?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2023, 06:46 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Did Tyler Boyd die?

While I'd say Boyd has been in a very slow and gradual decline, he's still easily the best WR we have outside of Chase with Higgins out. I disagree with those saying they'd rather see some unproven guy get more snaps than Boyd. He can play outside if needed. 

I'd trust him more in that role than "Johnny practice squad hero latest in a very long line of overhyped depth WR's".
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2023, 06:46 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Did Tyler Boyd die?

No, just saying Chase is better than everyone.

I was talking about outside Receivers anyways as Boyd is mostly a Slot Receiver.
Reply/Quote