Poll: If The Bengals Only Re-Signed One Player, Who Would You Pick?
Burfict
Eifert
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If The Bengals Only Re-Signed One Player, Who Would You Pick?
Gotta be Burfict, for the reasons already stated.

Eifert puts the FO in a Catch 22. You wouldn't want to commit big money until you see what he does this year. If he's all pro, you're really gonna have to pay, though.

It's not in his best interest to sign on the cheap, so he probably wants to wait too, bank on being able to stay healthy.

I could see neither side wanting to do anything until after the year.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
The one vote for Eifert is totally a covert Steelers fan.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-30-2017, 08:50 PM)GodFather Wrote: Both Eifert and Burfict are in their contract year. Would be fantastic to see them both re-signed and staying in stripes. But if the Bengals only kept one player who would you choose?

For me its a no brainer, I want Burfict saying in stripes throughout his career. In my opinion he's the best player to play for us in the Lewis era. His presence makes the defense completely different animal. Im not diminishing how good of a player Eifert is, but if we lose Burfict it would be a huge loss.

Burfict is #1 priority followed by Carlos Dunlap.

I'll be shocked if Eifert is back next year.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
Burfict is the heart and soul of the defense......no brainer in my opinion.  Eifert is a great piece on offense, don't get me wrong, but the injuries are an issue, and he is not the focal point of the offense.  He is a great weapon to have, but our d looked lost without Tez out there, plus I love having an enforcer out there.  We haven't really had one since Fulcher.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote