Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If The Bengals can win the next 3 games there's a path to 9 wins.
Although highly unlikely if the Bengals can somehow scheme their way to making this offense at-least half efficient and the defense continues to improve like I thought they did last night.

Next 3 (Must Wins)
Cardinals
@ Ravens
Jaguars

Following:
@ Rams - doubtful
Ravens - Potentially, we've had their number lately
@Raiders - winnable
Steelers - Possible rivalry at home
Jets - winnable
@Browns - winnable because its Cleveland idc who they have
Partriots - LOL forget about it
@Dolphins - win because they are tanking if we get to this point in the scenario and have 8 wins play it to win it.
Browns - again IDC its cleveland.

So we must win the next 3, and then 6 out of the 7 for rest of season that I have marked as possible. Slim to none and Slim is looking for his car keys but hasn't found them yet! If we lose one of the next 2, Slim will Uber his way out the building. I'm just the type of fan who believed until the clock strikes 12.
Reply/Quote
At this point I'm not sure we could beat the dolphins.
Reply/Quote
The next three games put us against Kyler Murray (rookie), Lamar Jackson (emerging sophomore), and Gardner Minshew (rookie).

If history has taught us anything, we'd know we are ******. Hell, Mason Rudolph looked absolutely dreadful against the 49ers, but against us he had a nearly flawless game.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
You started a thread by pointing out that our o-line is so bad that "no one" can win here and now you are talking about us winning 9 games? I have to hand it to you, you're at least keeping discussion flowing!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
How is the worst team in football going toh win 9 games in a season? lol Big Grin. The Browns are going to crush us.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 11:33 AM)Nately120 Wrote: You started a thread by pointing out that our o-line is so bad that "no one" can win here and now you are talking about us winning 9 games? I have to hand it to you, you're at least keeping discussion flowing!

Adjustments and improvements happen, anything is possible.
Reply/Quote
If I could punch this thread in the balls, I would.

But since I can't, I'll do it to myself for reading it.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 11:47 AM)740Bengal Wrote: Adjustments and improvements happen, anything is possible.

Except for the Browns, according to you.
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 11:25 AM)740Bengal Wrote: Although highly unlikely if the Bengals can somehow scheme their way to making this offense at-least half efficient and the defense continues to improve like I thought they did last night.  

Next 3 (Must Wins)
Cardinals
@ Ravens
Jaguars

Following:
@ Rams - doubtful
Ravens - Potentially, we've had their number lately
@Raiders - winnable
Steelers - Possible rivalry at home
Jets - winnable
@Browns - winnable because its Cleveland idc who they have
Partriots - LOL forget about it
@Dolphins - win because they are tanking if we get to this point in the scenario and have 8 wins play it to win it.
Browns - again IDC its cleveland.

So we must win the next 3, and then  6 out of the 7 for rest of season that I have marked as possible.  Slim to none and Slim is looking for his car keys but hasn't found them yet!  If we lose one of the next 2, Slim will Uber his way out the building.   I'm just the type of fan who believed until the clock strikes 12.

The way this team is play they could go 0-16 and not even come close to a win. We're in a race with Miami for the top pick.

Reply/Quote
A team with a line that gets manhandled play after play like that isn’t winning 9 games.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 11:27 AM)Big Boss Wrote: The next three games put us against Kyler Murray (rookie), Lamar Jackson (emerging sophomore), and Gardner Minshew (rookie).

If history has taught us anything, we'd know we are ******.  Hell, Mason Rudolph looked absolutely dreadful against the 49ers, but against us he had a nearly flawless game.

One hundred and ten percent , agree with this.   The Bengals are notorious for making rookie QB's all look the the second coming of (insert any great QB of your liking here). 9 wins?   I don't know what you are smoking, but whatever it is, give some to Mike Brown...maybe he can start making some better decisions.   It's very possible we might not see a win this year.
Reply/Quote
I can’t comprehend how anyone would plausibly take time to post a “path to 9 wins thread”. This has to be a troll..
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 12:07 PM)Stick357 Wrote: I can’t comprehend how anyone would plausibly take time to post a “path to 9 wins thread”. This has to be a troll..

No troll just a diehard who never gives up until the clock strikes midnight.
Reply/Quote
This first thing that came to my mind when reading this...  

[Image: 1*HI4kj-TPAQrfQkAdrw2KTA.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm thinking that the path to 13 losses is wide and smooth, as compared to the road to 9 wins being covered in huge rocks and deep ruts. I'm guessing that the Bengals wagon is opting for the path of least resistance, at this point..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
more like 3-13 at best.
Reply/Quote
I'm as optimistic as anyone on here. But 9 wins ain't happening. Probably not even 5.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Have to give 740 props, lot harder to stay optimistic than be like all you crybabies. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 12:48 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Have to give 740 props, lot harder to stay optimistic than be like all you crybabies. Mellow

Oh lord buddy, you're going to get blasted for that one.   Rock On
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote