Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If The Bengals can win the next 3 games there's a path to 9 wins.
(10-01-2019, 12:50 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Oh lord buddy, you're going to get blasted for that one.   Rock On

Don't give a damn. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 12:48 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Have to give 740 props, lot easier to keep one's head buried in the sand than face reality. Mellow

True. 
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 01:07 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: True. 

Lol, good one.
Reply/Quote
If we can fade the Dolphins I see 0 - 16 as a more realistic possibility. They are on to Zac and his uncreative offense. Tua may pull an Elway or Eli cant say I blame him. Knowing Mike Brown and the way he operates unless Zac resigns were going to bring the 90's back. Because you know Mike never fires a coach with years remaining on his contract.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 02:11 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: If we can fade the Dolphins I see 0 - 16 as a more realistic possibility. They are on to Zac and his uncreative offense. Tua may pull an Elway or Eli cant say I blame him. Knowing Mike Brown and the way he operates unless Zac resigns were going to bring the 90's back. Because you know Mike never fires a coach with years remaining on his contract.

What happened to you? You used to criticize me for being negative...now you think ZT is the worst ever.

And he does look really bad as a HC. Overmatched.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 02:15 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: What happened to you? You used to criticize me for being negative...now you think ZT is the worst ever.

And he does look really bad as a HC. Overmatched.

yes your right about Taylor. I think your wrong about Lou though he looks like a competent Dcoordinator. the offense is doing the D no favors
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 02:21 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: yes your right about Taylor. I think your wrong about Lou though he looks like a competent Dcoordinator. the offense is doing the D no favors

The whole thing is a trainwreck, no doubt and IF the offense had 30 minutes possession, it would help the D...but mis-direction is killing the defense.

The Steelers basically developed an entirely new playcall set just to attack this team and basically run jet sweep options with Rudolph not pass past the line of scrimmage many times.

The Steelers loss obviously is on the offense though when you score 3 points.

But, I think we could agree on the fact that it's going to be hard to evaluate the defense fully until the offense does something.
Reply/Quote
I don't think that this team can beat the Dolphins. Seriously! Perhaps if the line gets healthy and we get AJ back, but right now, I would bet on Miami to win.
Miami can run the ball and rush the passer. That's currently all it takes to beat this abomination of a football team.
Keep dreaming about your nine wins! That's crazy talk.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 02:32 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I don't think that this team can beat the Dolphins. Seriously! Perhaps if the line gets healthy and we get AJ back, but right now, I would bet on Miami to win.
Miami can run the ball and rush the passer. That's currently all it takes to beat this abomination of a football team.
Keep dreaming about your nine wins! That's crazy talk.

The whole 'line gets healthy' thing is a fallacy.

Boling and Glenn both graded out fairly poorly last year. Granted not as poorly as Jordan and Smith did...but it's not like we lost 2 Pro Bowl caliber guys. Glenn had his worst year as a Pro.

On Jonah Williams? The way things are going with draft picks and coaching players, who knows how he'll play?
Reply/Quote
Liking forward to next week’s installment “Win the next two and a path to 8 wins”. I wonder what the thread title will be by week 17.
Reply/Quote