Poll: We lose to Ratbirds is it over?
YES
NO
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.2 Average
If The Ratbirds Win
(09-11-2023, 04:47 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Tuna on rye or wheat?

What is the Fast and Furious? Tuna no crust? 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 03:59 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: If the Ratbirds win we might as well call it a season already.  The season is over we blew it.  We always seem to blow the first 2-3 games and last year we just go really hot but that is rare in the NFL League of Football  So is it over after waiting this hot summer for a little bit of Bengal pride just to be let down and out after 2 games.  I think it will be difficult to make a run for it after two divisional losses.... Feels like Burrow Scammed us... The only bright side is we might get T Higgins for a 100,000 dollars based off his current stats.  

Rec Yards TD AVG Catches all 0.

Yes, it's over. For the entirely of the Bengals existence in the NFL, they will never win another game if they lose against Balt. Not only that, they won't ever score another point and Joe Burrow will leave, taking Chase with him, and they will win 8 SBs for some other team. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 04:50 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You’re clearly not familiar with Marlon’s greatest hits!

Too bad he swung and missed on this one and created a cyclone that sucked in the entire universe. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 05:41 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: What is the Fast and Furious? Tuna no crust? 

Wut

Reply/Quote
The real question should be, has Marlon completely ruined and negated anything good he's done on this board, by creating this thread?

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Most likely
4. Yes

Make your choice.

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 03:59 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: If the Ratbirds win we might as well call it a season already.  The season is over we blew it.  We always seem to blow the first 2-3 games and last year we just go really hot but that is rare in the NFL League of Football  So is it over after waiting this hot summer for a little bit of Bengal pride just to be let down and out after 2 games.  I think it will be difficult to make a run for it after two divisional losses.... Feels like Burrow Scammed us... The only bright side is we might get T Higgins for a 100,000 dollars based off his current stats.  

Good freakin Grief. forehead meet palm 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I’m sure Burrow feels like complete shit after signing for a record deal to come out and throw less than 100 yards. His worst games are always the first couple of the season. This is partly shitty Luck on Burrows part getting injured the past couple camps, and part on the coaches. This team was not ready to play period. The D held their own for the most part but Burrow just was not ready. I was hoping he would have been a late scratch, obviously not so lucky.
Reply/Quote
If the Ravens win, it will suck. Nothing more. We will dog walk the Stealers, then revenge win against them and the Browns. Win the division. This is really not improbable.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 04:16 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yep. Like we totally sucked against Cleveland.

But, we won 10 games in a row last year...and we sucked against Cleveland. I tend to think that we bounce back and win or atleast play well.

But, some apparently think Burrow forgot how to throw a football.

The Monstars are real, man. 
Reply/Quote

Hey man, at least we aren't the Giants. 

No team has ever:
️ Lost 40-0 or worse 
️ Lost the sack battle 7-0 or worse
️ Lost the turnover battle 3-0 (or worse) 
️ Had a blocked FG returned for a TD 
️ Threw a pick-6
All in the same season

The Giants did it all in one game. On Sunday Night Football.
Reply/Quote
Starting out 0-2 against non-AFC North teams is not a disaster. However, starting out 0-2 in the division is highly concerning.

This Bengals’ roster on both sides of the ball is stacked and loaded. There is too much talent in the Cincinnati locker room to panic right now. Even in the most recent seasons where the Bengals made the AFC Championship the team started very slow. To my mind this is a product of Zac Taylor not playing starters in preseason; I hope he changes his strategy next year and onward into the future. With such a complex offense largely based on timing more preseason reps seem necessary.

Despite the egg the team laid in Cleveland I’m not ready to concede next week to the Ratbirds; far from it!
Reply/Quote
0-3 or 0-4 before I panic.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 08:30 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: 0-3 or 0-4 before I panic.

If we go 0-4 season is over. No way we go on a 12 game streak. I think the AFC is so crazy right now you need 12 wins to ENSURE playoffs. Wild card team may have to be a 11-12 win team this year
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 07:54 PM)TheFan Wrote: Hey man, at least we aren't the Giants. 

No team has ever:
️ Lost 40-0 or worse 
️ Threw a pick-6
All in the same season

And at least we didn’t pay Daniel friggin Jones $40M…

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 07:54 PM)TheFan Wrote: Hey man, at least we aren't the Giants. 

No team has ever:
️ Lost 40-0 or worse 
️ Threw a pick-6
All in the same season

On some level you almost have to admire them accomplishing all of that LOL
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Cleveland has our number. We got owned in Cleveland last year. I think we give a much improved performance next game, but it's still going to be a tough game against another tough division opponent.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 08:48 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Cleveland has our number. We got owned in Cleveland last year. I think we give a much improved performance next game, but it's still going to be a tough game against another tough division opponent.

Cleveland will have a lot of teams’ numbers this year.

They are no joke.

Extremely balanced on both sides of the ball with a STOUT D and a bad ass running back.

Watson is their only glaring weakness and he ain’t that bad.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 08:59 PM)Whacked Wrote: Cleveland will have a lot of teams’ numbers this year.

They are no joke.

Extremely balanced on both sides of the ball with a STOUT D and a bad ass running back.

Watson is their only glaring weakness and he ain’t that bad.

He has been as a Brown. Hard to tell with the rain yesterday but he doesn’t look any better than last year. He could definitely be the worst QB in the AFC playoffs that could have Mahomes, Burrow, Allen, Rodgers, Herbert, Lawrence, etc.

Reply/Quote
I feel bad after that abysmal week 1 performance. I voted no just because we've seen it literally last year. The Ravens beat Houston 25-9 it would be interesting to see how people feel if we lose to the Ravens with a worse point differential. Not so interesting that I want to see that happen. I'm hoping this team comes out to prove a point I also hope that we have some new wrinkles to the offense that maybe we held back due to the weather.
Reply/Quote
The entire AFCN kinda looked like ass, 9 wins may take it this year.
Reply/Quote