Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Zac Is Really Open To Doing Anything It Takes To Win
Zac takes pride in being open to anything when it comes to improving the team, he claims his door is always open and is always listening to new ideas. Well if he really means that then he needs to relinquish his duty of calling plays because at this point he has failed miserably. His playcalling is a cross between madden video game and peewee football.

Last year we really had a lucky year and so many things went our way with the last second wins. Well this year we lost 3 games we should've won with the talent we have on the field. Zac is over his head and it shows wh\e\n the chess pieces in a game are tight and he makes his move with the play call.  

Lets get someone else in here calling the plays before this season is a wash!
Reply/Quote
I'm sure his door is open to ideas, but he picked these coaches and there's probably a lot of groupthink.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 10:40 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I'm sure his door is open to ideas, but he picked these coaches and there's probably a lot of groupthink.

Well they need another "thinker"
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 01:24 PM)GodFather Wrote: Well they need another "thinker"

What’s Sean Payton up to these days?
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 10:32 AM)GodFather Wrote: Zac takes pride in being open to anything when it comes to improving the team, he claims his door is always open and is always listening to new ideas. Well if he really means that then he needs to relinquish his duty of calling plays because at this point he has failed miserably. His playcalling is a cross between madden video game and peewee football.

Last year we really had a lucky year and so many things went our way with the last second wins. Well this year we lost 3 games we should've won with the talent we have on the field. Zac is over his head and it shows wh\e\n the chess pieces in a game are tight and he makes his move with the play call.  

Cannot disagree GodFather. I am as positive as anyone on here, but Zac is not a good play caller. I don't think he is as bad
as some say but we need improvement in this aspect more than anywhere else. If not for some bad play calls, we could 
honestly be undefeated right now instead of 2-3. Pretty amazing with all that has happened. The new OL trying to come 
together and Burrow's appendectomy etc.

Zac needs to hand over the play calling to Brian Callahan and let him and Burrow take over.

Zac should just focus on coaching the team and being the great communicator that he is.
Reply/Quote
Trick plays seem to work for the other 31 teams but not for Cincinnati. When was the last time a trick play Zac Taylor called worked? I don’t consider running back passes like Joe Mixon threw to Tee Higgins in the Super Bowl a trick play; I’m talking double reverses, etc.

All I want from Zac is a solid offense which moves the chains consistently and scores consistently. This either three points or a three-and-out isn’t working.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He's just stupid.. That's all it boils down too. He got lucky with all the talent Duke landed and now the Bengals are stuck with a coach that road the coattails of the most talented roster in football, and the magic has run out. He's so bad of a coach they can't overcome it anymore..
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 01:39 PM)Tony Wrote: He's just stupid.. That's all it boils down too. He got lucky with all the talent Duke landed and now the Bengals are stuck with a coach that road the coattails of the most talented roster in football, and the magic has run out. He's so bad of a coach they can't overcome it anymore..

Seriously, why are you even posting in Jungle Noise? Almost all your posts would be a better fit in Smack Talk
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 01:36 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: What’s Sean Payton up to these days?

God one can only wish...can you imagine?
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 10:32 AM)GodFather Wrote: Zac takes pride in being open to anything when it comes to improving the team, he claims his door is always open and is always listening to new ideas. Well if he really means that then he needs to relinquish his duty of calling plays because at this point he has failed miserably. His playcalling is a cross between madden video game and peewee football.

The vast majority of madden players can beat cover 2. He's worse than the average madden player.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 01:49 PM)GodFather Wrote: God one can only wish...can you imagine?

Looks like he is having a blast on Fox, but I sure would love to bring Sean in, great play caller.

Not going to happen though, I think the best we can hope for is Zac handing over the play calling to Brian Callahan
and him being the answer. This might happen at this trajectory of the Offense.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 01:36 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Cannot disagree GodFather. I am as positive as anyone on here, but Zac is not a good play caller. I don't think he is as bad
as some say but we need improvement in this aspect more than anywhere else. If not for some bad play calls, we could 
honestly be undefeated right now instead of 2-3. Pretty amazing with all that has happened. The new OL trying to come 
together and Burrow's appendectomy etc.

Zac needs to hand over the play calling to Brian Callahan and let him and Burrow take over.

Zac should just focus on coaching the team and being the great communicator that he is.

The million dollar question buddy is he willing to put his ego to the side and do whats best for the team?
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 01:51 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: The vast majority of madden players can beat cover 2. He's worse than the average madden player.

HAHAHA

I meant with his quick outs and then lets do the same thing reversed...and again next series...etc. 

"I like these plays lets do the same thing but reverse, and surprise them and do it again next time we have the ball"
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 01:46 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Seriously, why are you even posting in Jungle Noise? Almost all your posts would be a better fit in Smack Talk

It's not smack talk. It's my honest opinion of Zac turn on the TV or go to Twitter. I'm not the only one. The experts have been saying he sucks since he got here..
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 01:36 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: What’s Sean Payton up to these days?

Oooh, nice name to bring up. It would never happen: The Brown/Blackburn family eat Zac's contract and then give Payton a massive deal to coach the team. 

Edit: I'll go ahead and predict Payton coaches the Cowboys in a season or two.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 01:54 PM)GodFather Wrote: The million dollar question buddy is he willing to put his ego to the side and do whats best for the team?

That is the question.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 01:49 PM)GodFather Wrote: God one can only wish...can you imagine?

They would be 5-0 right now. Most likely wouldn't lose more than 3-4 games. Payton with this offense? We could only dream...
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 01:58 PM)Tony Wrote: It's not smack talk. It's my honest opinion of Zac turn in the TV or go to Twitter. I'm not the only one. The experts have been saying he sucks since he got here..

It is Smack Talk. Win or lose you NEVER have a good thing to say. You sound like some slimy ass stooler fan....
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 01:51 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: The vast majority of madden players can beat cover 2. He's worse than the average madden player.

I always run right at it or call screens, slants... Works every time..
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 02:02 PM)Tony Wrote: I always run right at it or call screens, slants... Works every time..

Gee, why aren't you coaching in the NFL???
Reply/Quote