Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Zac Is Really Open To Doing Anything It Takes To Win
(10-10-2022, 02:02 PM)Sled21 Wrote: It is Smack Talk. Win or lose you NEVER have a good thing to say. You sound like some slimy ass stooler fan....

I haven't predicted a Bengal loss this year. Go to the prediction threads or any thread after a win. You are reaching.  Not everyone is a rainbow and sunshine Homer like you. Sorry, not sorry... We have different opinions. You homer and I'll be a realist...
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 10:32 AM)GodFather Wrote: Zac takes pride in being open to anything when it comes to improving the team, he claims his door is always open and is always listening to new ideas. Well if he really means that then he needs to relinquish his duty of calling plays because at this point he has failed miserably. His playcalling is a cross between madden video game and peewee football.

Last year we really had a lucky year and so many things went our way with the last second wins. Well this year we lost 3 games we should've won with the talent we have on the field. Zac is over his head and it shows wh\e\n the chess pieces in a game are tight and he makes his move with the play call.  

Lets get someone else in here calling the plays before this season is a wash!

We have pretty much same team outside of line, you call it luck last when we won yet not luck when we lose this year's, he was in tough games in playoffs and sure made the calls to win. 

Maybe your luck idea carries on to players, maybe   Burrow and Chase was lucky last yeaR now teams had tape and time to figure out how to scheme them both.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 02:04 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Gee, why aren't you coaching in the NFL???

I'm talking about madden. Reaching again? GOD FORBID someone have a different opinion that some dude named sled on the internet..
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 02:05 PM)Tony Wrote: I haven't predicted a Bengal loss this year. Go to the prediction threads or any thread after a win. You are reaching.  Not everyone is a rainbow and sunshine Homer like you. Sorry, not sorry... We have different opinions. You homer and I'll be a realist...

Show me a positive post with your name on it...
Reply/Quote
Another point to about Zac's play calling. Last year he got a pass because the offensive line was so bad that he had to work with a playbook that was limited as a result.

This season a revamped line and the play calling is more head scratching than ever.

Where is the guru offensive play caller we were told was coming to Cincy?
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 02:11 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Show me a positive post with your name on it...

You go find it, I'm not your secretary....
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 04:47 PM)GodFather Wrote: Another point to about Zac's play calling. Last year he got a pass because the offensive line was so bad that he had to work with a playbook that was limited as a result.

This season a revamped line and the play calling is more head scratching than ever.

Where is the guru offensive play caller we were told was coming to Cincy?
Idk where anyone got this offensive guru from. His time as an O coordinator has been horrible everywhere he's been. Look up the Bearcats when he was there. Dead last..
Reply/Quote