Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
If a starting offensive linemen goes down...Who
Tiger

So if a starting offensive lineman goes down who do you want to replace them on the current roster?
I ask that because I don't think we have anyone better then our current starters to run out there. So Im asking you the fans who's better on the sidelines that should be playing now right now. Who? 

Spells the RT : D'Ante Smith
Spells the RG: Who/ Texans guy
Spells C:  Trey
Spells LG: Jackson Carman
Spells LT: Isaiah Prince
Who ya got! So be patient with what you have!
https://www.footballoutsiders.com/walkthrough/2022/how-solve-cincinnati-bengals-sack-problem

Nobody wants to have this conversation and its crazy!!!!! Jackson Carman is our Best guy off the bench.
SarcasmNope Really

I'go on any corner in downtown Cincy right now and ask 100 people who our backup quarterback is and 90% will say Joe Burrow or dunno. Ask the same amount about the offensive line and they'll tell me they suck.Facts
Reply/Quote
Of course we don’t have anyone better to run out there, if we did , that person would be starting!
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2022, 09:29 PM)Cosmokramer Wrote: Of course we don’t have anyone better to run out there,  if we did , that person would be starting!

Tiger
Not according to Zac the leggo maniac
Reply/Quote
I want Billy Bob. He can back up the RBs too. 

[Image: 60Vtzo.gif]

All he does is score TDs. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
We’d just better hope it doesn’t happen

The line can’t take an injury. I mean shit, the Line can’t take being healthy right now
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Out of all those guys listed, Smith is still the most intriguing to me. Yeah, he didn’t show all that well in the preseason and Collins is the starter for a reason, but man its tough watching Collins against speed rushers right now. Not sure if D’ante would fare much better, but man its tough watching LC right now.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2022, 09:58 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: Out of all those guys listed, Smith is still the most intriguing to me. Yeah, he didn’t show all that well in the preseason and Collins is the starter for a reason, but man its tough watching Collins against speed rushers right now. Not sure if D’ante would fare much better, but man its tough watching LC right now.

La’el has gotta be hurt.

No way he’s this bad

With that said i do have to add that LC had plenty of good reps against Parsons and TJ. It’s just the sacks and pressures make you forget those
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Tiger
Would someone plz tap Zac on the shoulder and tell him that the guy on your team isn't the Joe from Tecmo Bowl!
Just make in game adjustments plz I'm begging!
Reply/Quote