Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If anybody doesn't thing the NFL is rigged...
Didn't watch last night's game.

Not Once, But Twice, Trey Flowers got called for hands to the face. When video evidence said otherwise. The first one giving the Packers a new set of downs and negating a crucial game time 3rd down sack. The second was the nail in the Coffin for the Lions in the Red zone basically taking away any time they may have had.

https://www.12up.com/posts/video-4-terrible-calls-that-completely-screwed-the-lions-against-packers-on-monday-night-football-01dq6ptxyxw2

RIGGED.
Reply/Quote
At this point you almost have to hope it’s rigged, because the NFL and it’s owners just sitting there doing nothing to address the issues is probably the worse of those two options. At least if they just come out and admit the outcomes are fixed it at least gives me hope that eventually my team might have a turn at the super bowl. If they do it in secret they’ll just continue favoring the big money makers.
Reply/Quote
In the cowboys game it looked like they were doing everything they could to make sure the cowboys would win. It got real bad the last 3 minutes of the game. They still screwed it up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm not saying the NFL is rigged, but rooting for the Bengals to win feels a lot like rooting for the guy with the Iraqi flag to beat Hulk Hogan.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2019, 10:08 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm not saying the NFL is rigged, but rooting for the Bengals to win feels a lot like rooting for the guy with the Iraqi flag to beat Hulk Hogan.

I believe that was Colonel Mustafa. He bore a striking resemblance to the Iron Sheikh
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2019, 11:02 AM)BengalsFan1986 Wrote: At this point you almost have to hope it’s rigged, because the NFL and it’s owners just sitting there doing nothing to address the issues is probably the worse of those two options. At least if they just come out and admit the outcomes are fixed it at least gives me hope that eventually my team might have a turn at the super bowl. If they do it in secret they’ll just continue favoring the big money makers.

In the courtroom the league all but admitted it's rigged..and yet people don't want to believe what was openly admitted..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Yes it's rigged, as Gramps said. Think, wrestling.
Reply/Quote