Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If it's Brown, flush it down!
I guess if there's any upside to this catastrophic start to the 2017 season, it's that we're guaranteed to see a resurgence in signs, shirts, and other vehicles emblazoned with this snappy slogan. Who dey, people. Who dey.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
The big boss gets credit for not waiting until we are 1-7 for the change.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 07:32 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: The big boss gets credit for not waiting until we are 1-7 for the change.

OnlyOnly half credit. He made a change but not the right one. Marvin is still clapping away.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 10:19 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: OnlyOnly half credit. He made a change but not the right one. Marvin is still clapping away.

Agree. 1/2 credit due to not facing the real problem.

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 07:32 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: The big boss gets credit for not waiting until we are 1-7 for the change.

Except he caused the problems in the first place.

You don't get credit for tossing a bucket of water on the hot ashes of someone's house after you're the one who burned it down.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 05:59 PM)Utts Wrote: I guess if there's any upside to this catastrophic start to the 2017 season, it's that we're guaranteed to see a resurgence in signs, shirts, and other vehicles emblazoned with this snappy slogan. Who dey, people. Who dey.

Not looking forward to these days returning. 

The 90's were not a good stadium experience at all and definitely not kid friendly during its duration. 

Even though MB has earned every bit of it. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 11:24 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Not looking forward to these days returning. 

The 90's were not a good stadium experience at all and definitely not kid friendly during its duration. 

Even though MB has earned every bit of it. 

At the game Thursday night there was a guy wearing a jersey, and on the back where you'd typically see a nameplate, was this in large lettering:

Cleveland Sucks
Baltimore Gargles
Pittsburgh Swallows

So, I'd argue the decorum train left the station some years ago.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 11:19 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Except he caused the problems in the first place.

You don't get credit for tossing a bucket of water on the hot ashes of someone's house after you're the one who burned it down.

Yup !

I'd bet you anything he was the one who insisted they go with a lazy, CHEAP, inside hire. 
Reply/Quote