Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Is Money mac OK?
Post game interview Burrow said Evan was going through some stuff, then this was posted today:

https://twitter.com/Bengals/status/1478470155130875909?s=20

We signed a kicker to the practice squad.
Reply/Quote
My understanding is it is 'a little tightness.' My theory on the new kicker is that McPherson is being sat out on Sunday. Zac said they would 100% give players with dings the game off. I think they end up sitting all starters tbh.

Cigar
Reply/Quote
It’s Shooter McPherson now.

And I don’t know. I think he was a little dinged up during the game last weekend. Looks like insurance. Also could be insurance with all the covid positives we’ve had, just in case he ends up on the list with little notice.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It is also a "just in case" situation with the whole COVID thing as we head into the post-season. The kid we signed has actually played in a couple of games this season. He's been on something like 8 or 9 teams since 2019.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
He was kicking a little shorter than normal on Sunday on Kickoffs.
Reply/Quote
He just thought he'd give someone else a chance at an epic nickname thread.

BTW with all of this Skyline association with Cincy... why wasn't Chili-Mac in the running? Hmm
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The naming debate continues:

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 10:09 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: The naming debate continues:

He's our solid #2   Wink
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Shouldn't Burrow's nickname be Shooter?

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 10:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Shouldn't Burrow's nickname be Shooter?

I hope to never see that "dance" again lol
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 09:52 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: He was kicking a little shorter than normal on Sunday on Kickoffs.
He certainly was kicking the ball short. Hope its nothing serious and can be cured with a weeks rest. 

He is way too important to Bengals and pray this does not become a lingering issue with $hooter

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 09:57 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: He just thought he'd give someone else a chance at an epic nickname thread.

BTW with all of this Skyline association with Cincy...  why wasn't Chili-Mac in the running? Hmm

Probably because of the 3-way jokes  Ninja

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I don’t really care about nicknames but if Clark Harris says it should be Shooter then that’s what it should be.
Clark Harris is a legend in my book. 200 games and has that dude ever had a bad snap? Hope he plays until he’s 60!
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 11:34 PM)TheFan Wrote: I hope to never see that "dance" again lol

I hope we see it yearly in Feb. Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
I think they should all get COVID right now, 5 days off, then full go for the playoffs.
Reply/Quote