Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If the Bengals lose tomorrow...
Complete this sentence.

If the Bengals lose tomorrow ...

Mine is:

If the Bengals lose tomorrow, they should fire Marvin and promote Hue to HC.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
If the Bengal lose tomorrow then they should promote Marvin Lewis to president of football operations, Duke Tobin to GM, and promote Hue Jackson to Head coach. By the way this is the same thing they should do if we win the Superbowl. I think the team needs a different voice in the locker room but Marvin can still overlook the roster of the team.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 01:57 AM)Utts Wrote: Complete this sentence.

Mine is:

You took mine... Seriously.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
I don't think Marvin would be interested in anything other than coaching, but then I guess you never know.

I don't see how we lose tomorrow to be honest with you. For some reason I think this team is going to come out on fire. We can't go out in the WC round again, we just can't. Right? I can't take it. If we do go out, I hope it's with guns blazing and not another game full of missed opportunities and mistakes.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote

Mine is:

Clean house. 100% coaching staff clearance, not just a half measure. You need to bring someone in from outside and let them pick all their own guys.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Hire a new offensive coordinator and DB coach .

Get ready for the draft.
Reply/Quote
Usual suspects will be blowing up the board about how they could do better
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 02:05 AM)Utts Wrote: I don't think Marvin would be interested in anything other than coaching, but then I guess you never know.

I don't see how we lose tomorrow to be honest with you. For some reason I think this team is going to come out on fire. We can't go out in the WC round again, we just can't. Right? I can't take it. If we do go out, I hope it's with guns blazing and not another game full of missed opportunities and mistakes.

This. I just don't see this team losing tonight. I feel like the Bengals are just the better team and that will show.
Reply/Quote
I just don't know about this game, but I do know if we win it, and we have AD playing next week, I feel much more confident about winning the next one, even if it is NE.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
Completely depends on how they lose for me.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 02:02 AM)J24 Wrote: If the Bengal lose tomorrow then they should promote Marvin Lewis to president of football operations, Duke Tobin to GM, and promote Hue Jackson to Head coach. By the way this is the same thing they should do if we win the Superbowl. I think the team needs a different voice in the locker room but Marvin can still overlook the roster of the team.

I like this idea. But if they do lose in the typical unmotivated, unprepared playoff way getting shut out in the 2nd halfs, Marvin needs to go somewhere other than HC. During his playoff history He has had 3 different QB's OC and DC. He is the only consistent.
Reply/Quote
then you should be scared about being in an alternate reality.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
If they lost on Saturday, then we are going to hear the excuse that Andy Dalton was hurt, so we shouldn't fire Marvin under said circumstances
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
If they lose tomorrow it only shows that this team can win in regular season, but has a coach that cannot win a playoff game even with homefield advantage.

The same coach whose record at home against the biggest division rival the Steelers is deplorable.

That being said Mike Brown will do nothing because the team has been successful in is pocketbook.

This is a business after all.  Sure winning a SB would be nice but there are quality teams who haven't.

I expect no change in HC unless Marvin decides it.

Either way it out of our hands as fans.  That's just reality.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
If they lose Dalton will be blamed. It's all his fault b/c he broke his thumb.

Dude can't catch a break and I'm not even an AD homer. This is just reality.

Let's be real though ...If they lose, ZERO management/coaching changes will ensue.
Reply/Quote

Mine is:

No way I'm answering this defeatist question the day of a playoff game.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 02:08 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Clean house. 100% coaching staff clearance, not just a half measure. You need to bring someone in from outside and let them pick all their own guys.

Sorry but this is ridiculous. No way do I get rid of coaches such as Vance Joseph, Pauly G., Hue Jackson, Mark Carrier, D. Simmons, etc. just to prove a point.
Reply/Quote
It's Cincinnati sports. Nothing will change lol
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 08:19 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: No way I'm answering this defeatist question the day of a playoff game.

I'm with you bro....

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 09:13 AM)jeremydc Wrote: I'm with you bro....

More like sis than bro.   Wink
Reply/Quote