Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If the Bengals win, I will....
I just thought this might be fun, and as badly as I want this win....

I will:

Meet the team at the airport to celebrate the win and being tied for first in the AFC North.

Not touch alcohol until they lose again.

Not eat potato chips until they lose again.

Do 100 pushups every day until they lose again.

Anyone care to join in?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2021, 10:33 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I just thought this might be fun, and as badly as I want this win....

I will:

Meet the team at the airport to celebrate the win and being tied for first in the AFC North.

Airport? You better check the bus station. Greyhound is cheaper than flying.
Reply/Quote
When they win I will do one big pushdown on my couch, eat a ton of chips and have a dozen beers. Why would I let a victory spoil a perfect evening?

To be fair, if they lose I'll do pretty much the same things.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2021, 10:33 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I just thought this might be fun, and as badly as I want this win....

I will:

Anyone care to join in?

I'll do 100 push ups, course it'll take me all week.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2021, 10:37 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Airport?  You better check the bus station.  Greyhound is cheaper than flying.

Hilarious

I am pretty sure they are still flying
Reply/Quote

I will:

Anyone care to join in?

How about making a real sacrifice for a win?

[Image: 473e395a32dcb216ae4080d18f6cf21f.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Pffft. Bengals by 10
Reply/Quote
Not talk bad about the head coach

Not be mad that we won

Get free beer from my boss
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2021, 11:09 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: How about making a real sacrifice for a win?

[Image: 473e395a32dcb216ae4080d18f6cf21f.jpg]

Haha, I could do that, but couldn't turn down my lady...
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2021, 11:26 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Not talk bad about the head coach

Not be mad that we won

Get free beer from my boss

This I would love to see from some of the Negative Nancys around here....with an expiration date of the next loss.  Win this, and they could go on a run.  
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals win, I’ll give props where it is due. If they struggled in certain areas, I’ll likely point that out. If they win, I’ll rewatch the game on nfl.com. If they win, I’ll be more optimistic about the season. If they lose, I’ll be more pessimistic.

How’s that for a ‘realist’ response. Just trying to be honest here. I’ll throw in 100 push-ups, what the hell.
Reply/Quote
If they win,I will be happy.A win would be a good indicator that they have turned things around for the good.Would be much more Optimistic.
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals win today I will enjoy the rest of my day, likely troll a few Steeler fan friends on FB, and go to work with a little extra pep in my step tomorrow.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
If they win I MIGHT do the dishes early before the sink it completely filled with dishes instead of partially filled..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
These are pretty good.  My best bud is coming up from NKY.  We are doing everything the same as the last time they won in pitt (I think) the war of 18-12?  We are hitting Smashburger for lunch and my dad will be joining us at my house after.  

I might do my obnoxious "March" like a band leader (while blaring the Bengal Growl Fight Song) that is normally reserved for 9AM game day and additional time down my dirveway should they pull out a win.

C'mon, Bengals.  You can do this.
Reply/Quote
I might actually completely quit smoking.. I've already reduced the amount I smoke quite drastically from a pack and a half a day down to about 3-4  cigarettes a day and none after I get home from working, usually around 3-4pm.. It's so drastic to me that I actually remember why I started in the first place almost 50 years ago..47 years..the nicotine buzz.. I drove to the gas station to get a pack, lit one up and had to put it out because the buzz was so intense I was afraid I would crash.. I can still feel that buzz from half hour ago.. Nervous The trigger for me today is my neighbor burning leaves in his backyard..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 10:45 AM)grampahol Wrote: I might actually completely quit smoking.. I've already reduced the amount I smoke quite drastically from a pack and a half a day down to about 3-4  cigarettes a day and none after I get home from working, usually around 3-4pm.. It's so drastic to me that I actually remember why I started in the first place almost 50 years ago..47 years..the nicotine buzz.. I drove to the gas station to get a pack, lit one up and had to put it out because the buzz was so intense I was afraid I would crash.. I can still feel that buzz from half hour ago.. Nervous The trigger for me today is my neighbor burning leaves in his backyard..

You win...That would be awesome, Gramps.  I am not a smoker, but I understand the mechanism of action behind cigarettes, and it is such a fast dopamine receptor stimulant.  Very hard to kick them.  

My mom quit smoking at my final high school National Championships (for Swimming) and said that was her gift to me.  One of the greatest moments of my life.  And at 79 years old, she is doing great, has seen her grandchildren grow, and is very healthy.  
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2021, 11:34 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Haha, I could do that, but couldn't turn down my lady...

[Image: blonde-hand-puppet-picture-id562594711]

Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 11:07 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: [Image: blonde-hand-puppet-picture-id562594711]

Ninja

[Image: southpark-tacoflavoredkisses.gif]

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 11:07 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: [Image: blonde-hand-puppet-picture-id562594711]

Ninja

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Reply/Quote