Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If the Bengals win the Super Bowl THIS year...
I am attempting to inject a little humor in to this dead week....

In light of the Cubs winning the World Series (they were the best team all season, so that is where any similarities would end), should the Bengals coaches find their balls during the bye week and the players actually study film, play with fire, and attack teams and go on a ridiculous run....

What would you do?

I will get a tatoo of Marvin Lewis's face on my butt cheek
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Dance naked in the middle of the street at high noon on a Saturday!! (That's how confident I am that there is zero chance of that happening!) Wink
Reply/Quote
Well it's impossible since the Broncos won it this year Ninja .

If the Bengals won it this season then I would wake myself up because I know I would have to be dreaming for that to happen.
Reply/Quote
Trying to spoil the Steelers playoff hopes will be the Bengals super bowl. IF they win that I'll go meh.
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals win the Super Bowl...I'll finish my beer and probably go to bed.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals win the super bowl this season then all the unfounded fears of FEMA death camps will have been proven correct with all the other 31 teams locked up.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
[Image: tumblr_nxxbgbUWgy1qim5f6o1_400.gif]
[Image: 18681216.gif]
[Image: 2ppd4k3.gif]

Reply/Quote
If the Bengals win the Superbowl this season, I will then turn off the Xbox and turn on some How It's Made.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
If Bengals win Super Bowl I will probably curl up in a fetal position and weep like a child.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Hanna Blue = Bengals:

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
I'd Turn off Madden.
Reply/Quote
Call Mike and insist he give Marvin the extension he's going to give him anyway.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
The rest of the NFL getting abducted by Aliens or something ?
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2016, 08:59 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I will get a tatoo of Marvin Lewis's face on my butt cheek :giggle:

Well, if he reads the forum and read this post, he's probably rewriting the playbook to lose. Wait a minute, didn't you make a similar post during preseason?

THIS SEASON IS ON YOU! Pissed

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2016, 02:28 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: If the Bengals win the Super Bowl...I'll finish my beer and probably go to bed.
This.

I'd probably bang the Mrs. too... Ya know, for good measure.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2016, 03:06 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: [Image: tumblr_nxxbgbUWgy1qim5f6o1_400.gif]
[Image: 18681216.gif]
[Image: 2ppd4k3.gif]

At least someone had a litte fun
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2016, 07:20 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Well, if he reads the forum and read this post, he's probably rewriting the playbook to lose. Wait a minute, didn't you make a similar post during preseason?

THIS SEASON IS ON YOU! Pissed

I said that if the Bengals won the Super Bowl and Brandon Tate was MVP that I would get a tattoo of his likeness on my butt cheek. 
Reply/Quote