Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If the playoffs started today ..... Updated
(10-26-2015, 01:40 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://www.nfl.com/playoffs/playoff-picture

2nd seed now .  

We beat Pitt next week it could put them in a bind.  They will have the raiders and fins right on their heals.  

Another crazy thing is that the Jaguars are 1 game out of first place.

It's too bad that the Jets play the Raiders this week. So even if we beat Pittsburgh, they aren't really losing any ground in the wild card race. Plus the Fins play NE and they're probably not winning that game. 
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2015, 01:39 AM)CornerBlitz Wrote: They don't look invincible but neither do we.  In fact, no team in the NFL looks invincible. The Patriots have the superior coach and QB which I always tend to side with when it comes to these things....hope I'm wrong.

I never said the Bengals look invincible. It has been stated in this thread that the Pats look invincible. I was simply addressing that.

No teams look unbeatable this year, I agree. The Pats initially looked like they were going to steamroll through their schedule ala 2007, but they showed some chinks in their armor over the last couple games.

We have chinks as well, but that's not the point. The point is that the Pats don't look as tough as they did a few weeks ago. As for whether or not we could beat them in January...I doubt it, but if Andy keeps playing this well, guys like Eifert, Atkins, and Gio continue to ball out and the coaches keep it up, who knows?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote