Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If the season ended today.
If the season ended tonight[11/05/2023] all AFC North teams would make the playoffs.

Happy, sad or pissed?

https://www.nfl.com/standings/playoff-picture
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Sad if the Steelers somehow find a way to squeak in. The Browns will find a way to mess up. The Ravens would have to have a catastrophic spate of injuries, or else they look like the front-runner, but of course, Lamar Jackson could also choke in important late-season games, too the way he has shown he can.
Reply/Quote
22-11 record, combined overall.

They win at 73.9 percent when playing teams outside of the division...17-6.

It's impressive.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 09:40 AM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Sad if the Steelers somehow find a way to squeak in. The Browns will find a way to mess up. The Ravens would have to have a catastrophic spate of injuries, or else they look like the front-runner, but of course, Lamar Jackson could also choke in important late-season games, too the way he has shown he can.

I think you are confusing Lamar performance in playoffs and Dec. He has been deadly in Dec, something like 12-3 but not in playoffs.  
Reply/Quote
Impressed but pissed. F**K the Steelers
Reply/Quote
Not sad or pissed thats for sure. The Bengals making it in is all that matters.

Why the heck would I care if the others do? Might get some joy ending their seasons. Certainly wasn't sad Baltimore got in last year!
Reply/Quote
Stoolers and Stains will fade and the Rat turds will limp in as usual...
Reply/Quote
Pissed. I'd rather not play an AFC North team in the playoffs...seems like a crap shoot.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Any scenario that ends with the Bengals in the Playoffs makes me happy. Screw who else is there.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 05:45 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: If the season ended tonight[11/05/2023] all AFC North teams would make the playoffs.

Happy, sad or pissed?

https://www.nfl.com/standings/playoff-picture

[Image: were-moving-on-up-dancing.gif]

[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
As long as the Bengals are in... I don't care. However I'd prefer if we'd get the game not against the AFC North.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote