What do you want to see?
(10-10-2015, 11:16 AM)EatonFan Wrote: A win
No injuries
That is all.

Oh yeah, I forgot.  NO INJURIES, too.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2015, 10:24 AM)xxlt Wrote: Tits. I always want to see tits.

(10-10-2015, 10:29 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: This thread just got derailed.....but count me in  ThumbsUp

Andre's got that covered, fellas.

[Image: andre_smith_running_by_naruto3ever.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I don't care how we win either. If we have a punt return for a TD, an interception for a TD and we stop Seattle 4th down on the one inch line while leading 17-12 with 2 seconds left. I am good with that.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2015, 10:18 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: Dalton regressed against the Panthers?  If I remember correctly the offense put up 37 points that day and only tied because Nuge missed a chip shot FG at the end sending it to OT.

If you want to talk about a game that started the 2014 regression you might want to focus on the defenses effort rather than Dalton.

Now if you want to talk about the Cleveland game at home last year as a Dalton regression game I'll listen.

If it wasn't the Panthers game then it was the game after against the Colts where the Bengals got ROF Stomped. 
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2015, 06:11 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: If it wasn't the Panthers game then it was the game after against the Colts where the Bengals got ROF Stomped. 

And then we had a brilliant game against Jax that was MASSIVELY closer than the score said.

So no.

Anyways, I want a win and no major injuries, but I agree with the sacks; if Dunlap could get 2, it would be AMAZING and MJ adds another, with Geno getting one and Clarke too.

I just want a win though; every week, but especially this week and next week (as I'm going to the game next week).
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I want to see the offense move the ball and score at will.

This is still a terrific defense we are facing, so a decisive victory on offense will go a long way for the mind set of this team towards a solid post-season run.
Reply/Quote
I want to see the Bengals offense dominate the defense.

I got sick at 3AM last night, and when that happens I start to get delirious dreams. I dreamed of 2 things for this game already:

2 Bengals wide receivers were going out of bounds, diving for a ball. One guy dove, bopped it up in the air, the other guy dove out of bounds and bopped it back into play, and the first guy caught it (wtf).

Second, the game ended 20-19 in OT, with the Bengals winning, which is an impossible score to have.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2015, 11:38 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Besides a win Sunday, what do you want to see?

I want to see the D-Line dominate and record 7 sacks
I want to see AJ Green catch 10 balls for 200+ yards and 2 scores
I want to see Jeremy Hill rush for over 100 yards
I want to see 3 INT's and 1 returned for a score

I want to see total domination by the Bengals in every way possible.

This is a "Statement" game, one that says we are the Bengals and we are coming for YOU!

Hell ya!!!!!!!!!!  Who-Dey!!!!!!!!  I am so jacked for this game!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
I want a win, then I want to win, and also a win…but after that I want sacks, sacks, and more sacks!!!!
Reply/Quote
I want to see Nuge famously kick the game winning field goal with a chip shot off of Pete Carroll's huge flat f**cking face.

Then see Sherman get pummeled with chunky soup cans which were handed out before the game.

Epic.

That's not asking too much... is it?
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2015, 11:38 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Besides a win Sunday, what do you want to see?

I want to see the D-Line dominate and record 7 sacks
I want to see AJ Green catch 10 balls for 200+ yards and 2 scores
I want to see Jeremy Hill rush for over 100 yards
I want to see 3 INT's and 1 returned for a score

I want to see total domination by the Bengals in every way possible.

This is a "Statement" game, one that says we are the Bengals and we are coming for YOU!

I would like to see the running game to really get going. Seattle has been tough against the run, but I would like to see this part of the Bengals offense to start exerting itself on opponents.

I would like to see the defense put the screws to Seattle, pressure and contain Wilson. Would like to see some blitzing this weekend. Bringing an extra rusher, such as a LB or DB off the edge to keep Wilson from getting comfortable back there.

Reply/Quote
No injuries, big game from dalton and hill. 5 sacks, and a turnover or 2
Reply/Quote
5 sacks not out of the realm, R. Wilson has been sacked 18 times so far this year. I expect 5 sacks.

Can you imagine how porous his O-line is? Dalton has only 2 sacks. It's also attributed to Dalton getting rid of the ball quickly, top 5 in the league in that (brady, rivers, both mannings) - it's working for him. We know Russell likes to run. He also throws a lot of grab balls ("homie go get it") when under pressure.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote