Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If this doesn't hit you in the feels...
...you're not human. (The link will take you directly to the 3m 17s mark)

Tears Of Joy Compilation Of Fans Reaction To Bengals Winning AFC Champion To Go To The Superbowl 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Dq1UPLtYyQ#t=3m17s
Reply/Quote
need context before i can click on any link what is it?
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 05:31 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: need context before i can click on any link  what is it?

Reaction video to the Bengals going to the Superbowl 
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 05:31 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: need context before i can click on any link  what is it?

Tears Of Joy Compilation Of Fans Reaction To Bengals Winning AFC Champion To Go To The Superbowl 

I added title to original post.
Reply/Quote
Call me cynical, but when you set up a camera to film your reaction in your living room, I think it's probably a lot of put on. But I'm cynical like that.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 05:40 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Call me cynical, but when you set up a camera to film your reaction in your living room, I think it's probably a lot of put on. But I'm cynical like that.

The father-son reaction at 3:17 (the spot I linked) to, was being filmed by someone else... pretty sure those tears are genuine.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 05:40 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Call me cynical, but when you set up a camera to film your reaction in your living room, I think it's probably a lot of put on. But I'm cynical like that.

I'm right there with you. We can be cynical buddies. A ton of these people are just seeking attention and sadly feel validated if they get views.

Also, the video didn't evoke any emotion from me since these are strangers. My cold, dead heart still loves the Bengals, though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Actually, I felt more like this guy.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 05:49 PM)Tomkat Wrote: The father-son reaction at 3:17 (the spot I linked) to, was being filmed by someone else... pretty sure those tears are genuine.

I did like that they managed to both celebrate and not wake the baby at the same time

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 06:01 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Actually, I felt more like this guy.

I'm like a younger snow angel fella
Reply/Quote
https://youtu.be/0I7Vs3RPNBc

Just saw this and had to post it. 2 of the best moments for me are 9:22 when Burrow says "when we score we're going for 2." Chase responds with "I like that shit" then at 16:18 when Chase gets emotional and says "we did it" while Hendrickson is in the background sitting on the bench with his head down during the kick looking as if he is praying then pointing to the sky thanking God when he hears his teammates start celebrating leans back to take it all in looking like his emotions are about to get the best of him.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 07:07 PM)StripesEarned Wrote: https://youtu.be/0I7Vs3RPNBc

Just saw this and had to post it.  2 of the best moments for me are 9:22 when Burrow says "when we score we're going for 2." Chase responds with "I like that shit" then at 16:18 when Chase gets emotional and says "we did it" while Hendrickson is in the background sitting on the bench with his head down during the kick looking as if he is praying then pointing to the sky thanking God when he hears his teammates start celebrating leans back to take it all in looking like his emotions are about to get the best of him.

What a great mic'd up.  So awesome.  I won't lie, had my heart beating fast again some of those moments.  What a game. 
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 05:23 PM)Tomkat Wrote: ...you're not human. (The link will take you directly to the 3m 17s mark)

"Hey Dad how do you feel?"

"Like you son, a walking vagina"

tears stream down both men's cheeks, the room smells like a brothel...
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 07:07 PM)StripesEarned Wrote: https://youtu.be/0I7Vs3RPNBc

Just saw this and had to post it.  2 of the best moments for me are 9:22 when Burrow says "when we score we're going for 2." Chase responds with "I like that shit" then at 16:18 when Chase gets emotional and says "we did it" while Hendrickson is in the background sitting on the bench with his head down during the kick looking as if he is praying then pointing to the sky thanking God when he hears his teammates start celebrating leans back to take it all in looking like his emotions are about to get the best of him.

Oh wow that is fantastic! Chase crying at the end had me in my feels also!
Reply/Quote
Oh, shit! The guy at 2:30 has himself a Bengo Barrel!!! I’m probably gonna have to get me one of those for the Super Bowl. So hard to find…
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 05:23 PM)Tomkat Wrote: ...you're not human. (The link will take you directly to the 3m 17s mark)

That guy at 5:35 sounds like he's doing a wresting promo.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 10:16 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Oh, shit! The guy at 2:30 has himself a Bengo Barrel!!! I’m probably gonna have to get me one of those for the Super Bowl. So hard to find…

Not going to lie we need a little master thread about various bengal topics that I’m Curious about. Our super fans was one we talked about in another thread. What’s a Bengo barrel what’s the name Bengo from I see it posted in the Reddit a lot since I started looking there. I’d also like to hear about various interesting bengals products made over the decades
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 01:18 AM)BrownAssClown Wrote: That guy at 5:35 sounds like he's doing a wresting promo.

That’s Stu Feiner. He lives in the same area as me
Reply/Quote
Fans if a favorite team winning is fun. But I don't waste emotions on the tv sports. I'd rather be the bench warmer, making 6 digits
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 10:16 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Oh, shit! The guy at 2:30 has himself a Bengo Barrel!!! I’m probably gonna have to get me one of those for the Super Bowl. So hard to find…

Not going to lie we need a little master thread about various bengal topics that I’m Curious about. Our super fans was one we talked about in another thread. What’s a Bengo barrel what’s the name Bengo from I see it posted in the Reddit a lot since I started looking there. I’d also like to hear about various interesting bengals products made over the decades
Reply/Quote