Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If we Beat the 49ers
How would we perceive ourselves if we beat the 49ers in the Super bowl?  What would have changed?  How would you have changed as a fan?  Would we still be referenced as the Bungles?  Do you think our draft picks would be who they were?  Just any idea or concept you can think of...  how would our Bengals and Fan base would be different.. have fun with this one..!!
Reply/Quote
I doubt that winning a superbowl 26 years ago (for our most recent appearance) would have changed anything. The only thing it would have done is make the 90s more bearable.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I would have been able to give so much shit to Browns fans. Damn, that would have been nice. Probably would have lost a friendship or family member or two over that, though. Meh, still would have ben worth it.

And, I'd still be wearing my SB XXIII Champs t-shirts and sweatshirts, even if they were just rags.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2015, 08:56 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I would have been able to give so much shit to Browns fans.  Damn, that would have been nice.  Probably would have lost a friendship or family member or two over that, though.  Meh, still would have ben worth it.

And, I'd still be wearing my SB XXIII Champs t-shirts and sweatshirts, even if they were just rags.

I remember that day so well, and some people were pulling for 49ers cause they were so popular at the time with Montanier and Rice Oronie...  I think it would have changed a lot!! Cause it was such a big super bowl event..  We could have said we beat the 49ers..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yha0VVHCzVo&safe=active
Reply/Quote
Well for one I wouldn't have to hear celebration stories from my dad Rock On
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2015, 08:47 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: How would we perceive ourselves if we beat the 49ers in the Super bowl?  What would have changed?  How would you have changed as a fan?  Would we still be referenced as the Bungles?  Do you think our draft picks would be who they were?  Just any idea or concept you can think of...  how would our Bengals and Fan base would be different.. have fun with this one..!!

After the Mike Brown 90's?

That SB trophy would mean something though, no doubt.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote