Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'If we had Stanley, we win'

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 03:01 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:

I know a lot of people are still mad and distance themselves, but Wilson was always one of my favorite Bengals back in the day. I loved the way that dude ran. 

Fun fact; like Ickey, Wilson changed his number. When he started out with the Bengals, he was #29. Well, not sure how "fun" it is...but it is a fact.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2015, 03:23 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I know a lot of people are still mad and distance themselves, but Wilson was always one of my favorite Bengals back in the day. I loved the way that dude ran. 

Fun fact; like Ickey, Wilson changed his number. When he started out with the Bengals, he was #29. Well, not sure how "fun" it is...but it is a fact.

Same here, loved watching Wilson run. Very talented back with crazy potential. Would he have made a difference in the outcome of the SB? That's hard to say, but he would've definitely added another weapon to the arsenal.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2015, 05:11 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Same here, loved watching Wilson run. Very talented back with crazy potential. Would he have made a difference in the outcome of the SB? That's hard to say, but he would've definitely added another weapon to the arsenal.

That last third and short the Bengals had--they convert, they keep the ball and win.  They ran and couldn't get it.  Stanley ALWAYS got those.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2016, 05:10 PM)McC Wrote: That last third and short the Bengals had--they convert, they keep the ball and win.  They ran and couldn't get it.  Stanley ALWAYS got those.  

I hate even thinking about it.   Sad
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
I hate the nearly three-decade what-if game. If we had Wilson, if we had Krumrie, if Billups doesn't drop the early 4th quarter interception, if the Bengal D can just stop the 49ers O on the final drive, if Montana doesn't spot John Candy in the stands, if if if. Every time we rehash it it's a fresh kick in the 'nads.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote