Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If we took Jamar chase mock
Went ahead and did my chase mock. I know a lot of users would be disappointed if his name is called but my personal opinion it would probably be the smarter way to go if we want to compete this year. Anyways,I tried to also be realistic with the mock simulater and passed over multiple receivers i liked in the later rounds.

1. Jamar Chase WR - oh the fans would be split with excitement and some panicking. We didn't take Sewell how dumb!! Yeah we will reunite Burrow with his #1!!. I would go this route because I simply don't trust them to take good receivers later compared to o line. Plus we can't draft Pitts because then we'd need o line and receivers.

2. Dillon Radunz Tackle- I can probably see fans not liking this pick and eichenberg was there from Notre dame,but I just went with this guy so I can research him. I would hope who ever we draft can play guard before transitioning to Tackle. I'm sure there's other options here.

3. Rashad Weaver Edge- Dont know this guy,would have to research him,but I can see a name being called nobody knows. I think they really want a Edge rusher and that might be the only defensive position they draft.

4. Drew Dalman Center- dont know this guy but hes from Stanford , and I'm just assuming he could be smart and versatile . I had a hard time not double dipping on receiver here there was a couple good prospects.

5. Chubba Hubbard Rb - dont know who he is I got to research him. But I think Rb and tight end could be on the radar in the lower rounds. They actually wanted gio back at a reduced price so they might try to draft one.

6. Janarious Robinson Edge - I took him again because I checked his highlights and think he could definitely be a steal,big guy who can get to the Qb and force fumbles. I dont know why hes projected late on this simulater.

7. Briley Moore TE- I just picked a random tight end here so I could research him.

8. Dez Fitzpatrick Wr- double dipped on receiver, and not a guy I know of but he has a cool NFL kind of name. Also would strongly consider the best kicker we could get in these lower rounds.
Reply/Quote
There's going to be much better players than Radunz available in the early 2nd round.
Reply/Quote