Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
If you could add any former Bengal whose career was ruined by injury...
(03-24-2017, 06:48 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: When Kenny Irons (a 2nd round pick) had the same thing happen in preseason against the Lions in Detroit, it just brought back all those memories again.

I never want our RBs to play in Detroit.

Need to make the steelers play every year in the preseason in Detroit.... Not that I'm wishing harm or anything...  Ninja Ninja

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Chris Henry on O and Dennis Weathersby on D they might not impact the game as much as other players but they was two players I liked the best.
Reply/Quote
Pollack

I'm adding Odell Thurman only because his injury was being mental.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2017, 06:48 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: When Kenny Irons (a 2nd round pick) had the same thing happen in preseason against the Lions in Detroit, it just brought back all those memories again.

I never want our RBs to play in Detroit.

I'm with ya here!  I cringe EVERYTIME I see we have to play in Detroit for pre season.....which seems to happen more years than it doesn't.  I hate that place.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(03-25-2017, 10:45 PM)bonesaw Wrote: Fully healthy Pdub with AJ Green would be legit.  I don't think we know what we are missing with Pdub because he played some injured and had some success but I don't think Cincinnati knows what a healthy Pdub looks like.

No, but us Seminoles faithful sure do. :andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
http://www.nfl.com/ohioriveroffense

Quote:"Greg Cook was, I believe, the greatest talent to play the position," Hall of Fame coach Bill Walsh once said. "He was Steve Young, but bigger."

Somebody give me a mic to drop.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-30-2017, 06:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: http://www.nfl.com/ohioriveroffense

Somebody give me a mic to drop.

[Image: giphy.gif]

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote