Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could choose just one win
between the Steelers this Sunday or the Chefs next Sunday which would you choose? I would choose the Steelers. We have to stop losing to those punks. Also no one expects us to beat the Chefs, especially on their home field. That would be no surprise. I would hate to get blown out by them however.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Steelers....they are a divisional foe not just an AFC opponent. We have to win the AFCN

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2018, 10:59 PM)pally Wrote: Steelers....they are a divisional foe not just an AFC opponent.  We have to win the AFCN

This...case closed
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Easy, beat the Steelers. I hope we win by 30 points and make a statement.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2018, 10:59 PM)pally Wrote: Steelers....they are a divisional foe not just an AFC opponent.  We have to win the AFCN

Agree

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Forget winning just one. I wanna win both games in dominant fashion and I really want to body slam the Squats on multiple occasions. I'd LOVE to see both Geno and Carlos body slam the rotten booger so badly it ends his career in PBS..and embarasses him and their entire team..

Am I asking for too much for complete and utter destruction ?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Steeler's for sure
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2018, 11:34 PM)jorev5 Wrote: Easy, beat the Steelers.  I hope we win by 30 points and make a statement.

I want much more than a mere statement . I want it drilled into the rotten booger's head that "YOU AIN'T GOOD ENOUGH ANYMORE , PUNK!"

Yeah well.. I am still allowed to dream anyways .

Gee, I hope I'm not coming over as too hateful.. lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
A conference win is better than a non conference win and a division win is the best kind of conference win.
Reply/Quote
Definitely win the Steelers game. But I see no reason why we can’t win both.

Reply/Quote
If you are forcing me to choose one, Steelers, obviously...but, I'm gonna take a different angle (although I agree with every other reason), you gotta win all your home games. I may have a very small, microscopic, almost non existent desire to beat the Chiefs instead if we had them at home next week and the steAlers on the road.
Reply/Quote
Steelers hands down, we gotta win the division like people have already mentioned.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Steelers. I get that you are asking beacuse the Chiefs is Prime Time but 1000/1000 Bengals fans should say the Steelers. Their organization makes my blood boil and it should yours too. They are a divisional rival and any win in the division is more important. But most of all....ITS....THE....STEELERS.
Reply/Quote
This is obvious.
Reply/Quote
No brainer. Division game against the team picked to be the division winner. duh!

As far as the KC game, winning in Arrowhead is next to impossible. Winning in Arrowhead in prime to arguably the best team in the AFC is even closer to impossible than next to impossible.

I'd be ecstatic to go 1-1 in these 2 games with the win being over Pittsburgh. Then beat Tampa at home and get to the bye at 6-2. That'll allow us to get some folks healthy and ready for the stretch run.
Reply/Quote
Pretty much the reaction I expected when I started this thread. Reps to all who have responded so far. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Stealers easily. Division foes, as many have said. AND in Montana I see lots of folks walking around in their Stealer gear. I never see Chiefs fans.

I will give Steeler fans wearing their team colors the same greeting I give Bengals fans: who dey? Might have a slightly different tone to it!
Reply/Quote
Without a doubt the Sqealers.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Stoolers.....is this even a question? LMAO Wink

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2018, 11:17 AM)Wyche Wrote: Stoolers.....is this even a question? LMAO Wink

Beat me to it  :andy:
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote