Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
If you could have ANY one player Slip to Bengals at pick #11 who helps team the most?
(04-05-2019, 02:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Even though I don't want us to go QB in the first I'd take Kyler Murray.   He certainly looks like the real deal.

But if he were to drop to 11 then that means he is not the player everyone is claiming he is.  Maybe we could say it is some wild rumor that causes him to drop and somehow the Bengals know it is not true.

Watson dropped and he’s definitely the player people claimed he’d be.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-05-2019, 02:24 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Watson dropped and he’s definitely the player people claimed he’d be.

I do not remember Watson being the consensus #1 overall pick.  Why did he drop?

Something HUGE would have to come up for Murray to drop to #11.
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2019, 02:58 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I do not remember Watson being the consensus #1 overall pick.

Why did he drop?

Oh now we’re being super specific to 1OA? I just remember Watson being projected to go top 10, maybe even top 5. And he made it to 12. 3rd QB taken.

No really sure why he dropped, but Houston was lucky he did. I certainly think he’s a much better QB than Trubisky.

Reply/Quote
(04-05-2019, 03:04 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: No really sure why he dropped, but Houston was lucky he did. I certainly think he’s a much better QB than Trubisky.

Houston was very lucky to get him at 10.  He may not be the superstar he looked like his rookie season, but he is a very good QB.
Reply/Quote
I thought I would see some Nick Bosa fans wanting him.

No takers for Bosa ?
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2019, 03:14 PM)depthchart Wrote: I thought I would see some Nick Bosa fans wanting him.

No takers for Bosa ?

It is just so unrealistic that he falls that far.
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2019, 01:16 PM)depthchart Wrote: Assuming no Draft day rumor will actually make him fall:

Would you then be willing to Trade Up - give a 3rd round pick along with pick #11 to get up to say pick #7 or #8 to get him ?

Would you give a 2nd round pick along with pick #11 to get up to say pick #5 to get him ?
I think bringing in White and Josh Allen for visits show that trading up is at least on the table this year.

I'd be willing to part with the 3rd, but not the 2nd. Sweeten the deal with a 6th rounder.

I think there will be quite a few players that we like when we pick in the 2nd so I'd trade back and pick up a 4th to make up for what we give up. 
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2019, 03:18 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: It is just so unrealistic that he falls that far.

I get that but this is an imaginary scenario where you could have any rookie you wanted.

Who would it be ?
Reply/Quote
Hock!!! Imagine our run game with this guy leading the way for a patient Mixon. Devin 2nd then one of the OT's. I just think there are a few Olinemen just as talented that will be there in rounds 2 and 3. But it wouldn't hurt my feelings if we take one of the top 2 OT's at 11.
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2019, 03:26 PM)depthchart Wrote: I get that but this is an imaginary scenario where you could have any rookie you wanted.

Who would it be ?

Bosa then lol
Reply/Quote
Quinnen Williams.

He will ruin game plans by consistently moving the QB off his spot and forcing RBs into different gaps.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-05-2019, 03:37 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Bosa then lol

Never know.

Bosa could get himself into a pick up Basketball game the day before the Draft and tear something.

Then he slides to pick #11 and he is yours. 
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2019, 03:44 PM)depthchart Wrote: Never know.

Bosa could get himself into a pick up Basketball game the day before the Draft and tear something.

Then he slides to pick #11 and he is yours. 

Yeah, i guess it is possible. Like i said earlier also would love Quinnen Williams or Oliver too.

Just don't see any of these guys falling to us. I also think the Broncos will take Devin White right in front of us and the pick will be between Hochenson and Christian Wilkins. I think if Hoch is not there we take Wilkins, finding this the most likely leading up to the draft.
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2019, 01:23 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Williams will be long gone but depending on how the picks play out I would not be surprised for us to end up with Oliver.

I agree with you. I think there is a rather good chance that Oliver may indeed be there at our pick. If that proves to be the case, it would provide an interesting dilemma for the Bengals, depending on who also may available at that point. 

I would be very happy to see Mr. Oliver in stripes, as I think he is going to be a very exciting player.
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2019, 03:51 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, i guess it is possible. Like i said earlier also would love Quinnen Williams or Oliver too.

Just don't see any of these guys falling to us. I also think the Broncos will take Devin White right in front of us and the pick will be between Hochenson and Christian Wilkins. I think if Hoch is not there we take Wilkins, finding this the most likely leading up to the draft.

I really want the pick to be Hock but Taylor (I've heard) rarely uses 2 TE sets. So I doubt he will be the pick. But they need to look at the depth chart as if a Eifert is not even on the roster.
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2019, 03:14 PM)depthchart Wrote: I thought I would see some Nick Bosa fans wanting him.

No takers for Bosa ?

Agreed, him or Allen is a no brainer.  I thought the question asked what we want, not the likeliness of it happening.  But seriously, I've been a Kyler for months now.  Dude is going to be a difference maker and exciting to watch.  
Reply/Quote
First choice - Murray
I like AD, but I think we could then trade AD for value of 1st and 2nd round minimum

2nd Choice - White
My hope he is sitting there as Murray likely long gone, I would be very happy.
3rd - J. Taylor
I think he may end being the best offensive tackle in the draft so again, I would be happy
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Easily Nick Bosa. Once Carl Lawson went down the pass rush really took a nose dive.
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2019, 03:56 PM)TKUHL Wrote: I really want the pick to be Hock but Taylor (I've heard) rarely uses 2 TE sets. So I doubt he will be the pick. But they need to look at the depth chart as if a Eifert is not even on the roster.

Yep, that is exactly how we should go into this Draft. We are going to need a TE anyways even if you count Eifert on the roster.
Reply/Quote

No takers for Bosa ?

If dude's name was Nick Jones he'd not be considered #1 overall. Montez Sweet's numbers are far better and he played tougher competition. Same could be said for Clelin Ferril and we could probably get either at 11.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote