Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could only listen to one song your entire life what would it be?
Well what song would you listen to for your entire life, if you could not listen to any other song but this one song?
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 12:24 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Well what song would you listen to for your entire life, if you could not listen to any other song but this one song?

Reply/Quote
Oh.....tough one......

"Ain't No Good Chain Gang"

Johnny Cash & Waylon Jennings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH22W4W3zIo

.......take that Luke Bryan.....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Super tough question. I wouldn't necessarily pick my favorite song. I'd pick something that's easy listening, I can sing along with, and is over 6 minutes long (bang for the buck).

I'll go with Marshall Tucker Band - Can't you see
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 02:42 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Super tough question. I wouldn't necessarily pick my favorite song. I'd pick something that's easy listening, I can sing along with, and is over 6 minutes long (bang for the buck).

I'll go with Marshall Tucker Band - Can't you see

Man that is a GREAT song.. I mean I sing that all the time and have not heard it in years.... Great Song!! WOW!!
Reply/Quote
Vic Damone - An Affair To Remember
Miss Otis regrets she's unable to lunch today.
Reply/Quote
Might just be because I'm currently enjoying it..but
See you Again by Wiz... love that song. lyrics may not relate exactly to anything in my life, but the chorus does..for anybody that has lost a loved one, its a great song.

Lost my mother to cancer a few years back, which I shared numerous times on threads in the old forum. Good song to reminisce.

Song was dedicated to Paul Walker and Fast and Furious... I love those movies and all of Paul's work as well. Say what you want because hes an actor and all that, the dude was a great overall person...never have heard a costar say an negative thing about him. He did a lot of great work for the entire world as well with his charity and humanitarian group.
Reply/Quote
"The Hustle"
Van McCoy

Never dulls, always smooth Cool
I dare you to keep a straight face while watching the video...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj23_nDFSfE
"In my mind, I'm already there"
Reply/Quote
Straight outta Compton.

Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
Very difficult question, and I have about 300 candidates that most people have never heard since I have eclectic taste and play the B-sides and know most artist's best material is not their biggest hits.. but with all that said I will throw out a strong candidate that should be familiar to all: Bruce Springsteen, "Thunder Road."
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 05:44 PM)rungiorun25 Wrote: Might just be because I'm currently enjoying it..but
See you Again by Wiz... love that song.  lyrics may not relate exactly to anything in my life, but the chorus does..for anybody that has lost a loved one, its a great song.  

Lost my mother to cancer a few years back, which I shared numerous times on threads in the old forum.  Good song to reminisce.

Song was dedicated to Paul Walker and Fast and Furious... I love those movies and all of Paul's work as well.  Say what you want because hes an actor and all that, the dude was a great overall person...never have heard a costar say an negative thing about him.  He did a lot of great work for the entire world as well with his charity and humanitarian group.

Very touching song.

I lost my mom to cancer this last month. Just heard the song last week and I had to turn it so I wouldn't start crying like a baby.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 12:24 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Well what song would you listen to for your entire life, if you could not listen to any other song but this one song?

cover of GET DOWN MAKE LOVE by NIN
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 09:41 PM)Stewy Wrote: cover of GET DOWN MAKE LOVE by NIN

tsss it figures that you would like 9 inch toe nails er sumpthin

horrid band

ur still a sock cucka tssss

im jus chippin wit ya or sumtin
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote

http://youtu.be/lmsbHGEB6UU[/video]

Lissie -- pursuit of happiness.

She's a hot little hippie chic that nails it. Reminds me of Stevie nicks when she was young. I listen to this song all the time.

It gets me happy. Hyped. Whatever I need from it. It delivers.

Grant it. Its a song about being out of weed and going out driving around on the "pursuit of happiness"

If you like rap her singing the hook is all thru the song hands on the wheel by schoolboy Q.

Hearing here sing "hands on the wheel uh ah **** that" gets my nipples hard :)
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 08:14 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote:

Almost went with "Time" by the Floyd.....but Waylon is my all time fave....coupled with John Cash....ya can't go wrong. The 1992 version of "Boom Boom" by John Lee Hooker featuring Jimmy Vaughan would have to get an honorable mention too......."Change My Way of Livin" by the Allman Brothers.....just so many out there.....

Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 09:29 PM)xxlt Wrote: Very difficult question, and I have about 300 candidates that most people have never heard since I have eclectic taste and play the B-sides and know most artist's best material is not their biggest hits.. but with all that said I will throw out a strong candidate that should be familiar to all: Bruce Springsteen, "Thunder Road."

Good one....how about this.....

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oTFvAvsHC_Y

"Loan Me a Dime"

-Boz Skaggs and Duane Allman

Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 09:42 PM)Chipperson Wrote: tsss it figures that you would like 9 inch toe nails er sumpthin

horrid band

ur still a sock cucka tssss

im jus chippin wit ya or sumtin

I can't speak for everyone here. But you are annoying.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 10:49 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I can't speak for everyone here.  But you are annoying.

tsss yea opinions are like hot dogs

everyone has 2 of em

get used to the chippah, babe
Reply/Quote